List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation maybe incorrect but Daniher out replacement.
Others mentioned Membrey (won't leave Vic for 1 year), Day, Fullarton (tongue in cheek).
Wasn't there talk they may go for Day from the suns as a DFA?

Pretty sure we will have written a new contract and offered bigger $. At least that’s what I head the footy media say.

I'm sure we've offered something

I doubt we just take over the 4 years remaining

Maybe we add two onto it at a higher rate?

But maybe don't' listen to the media too much. Apparently Carlton and North are still in the hunt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just had a crack at our Best 23 for 2025 with Houston and Perryman included. Its very hard to fit everyone in and looks really strong, other than still relying on Frampton/Dean at CHB.

Quaynor ~ Moore ~ Maynard
Houston ~ Frampton ~ Perryman
J Daicos ~ DeGoey ~ Hill
Cameron ~ Mitchell ~ Crisp
N Daicos ~ Mihochek ~ Elliott
McCreery ~ McStay ~ Howe
Schultz ~ WHE ~ Pendles ~ Sidebottom ~ Lipinski

Allan ~ Cox ~ Dean ~ Markov ~ Harrison ~ Parker ~ McInnes ~ Johnston ~ Macrae ~ Smit ~ Jaith ~ Steene ~ Sullivan ~ Krueger ~ DiMattia ~ Ryan ~ Begg

Last edited:
Gold Coast A+ they have made out like bandits. Poach their list manager
Pies B+ risked a lot to get who they wanted but farm has been sold. Time will tell
Port F what the hell were they thinking? Like West Coast unless there is some hidden deal their lost managers should be sacked on the spot. Insanity.

Poach their list manager?! Have you seen what they’re paying for Rioli?!?!

After all that, it's now clear that other clubs were never in the picture. Blues were out of the running early and Houston didn't want the Roos - Power would have dealt him there if they could.

So Houston never nominated us, but clearly the club knew, at least today, that he wasn't going anywhere else.

The positive for us us that a bidding war never eventuated and we got a good deal.

All in with Houston and the old boys. Don't mind it. Flags are hard to win and you may as well grip your nuts and go down the bumpy roller-coaster. Good on Leppa for putting it all on the line.
Could very much backfire but so can life. No guarantees in life.
Gonna be a hell of a ride. Risking a decade if this doesn't come off next 2 years. But all in on black and white. I like it
Risking a decade? Please. Absolute hyperbole. We traded a future first which is McGuane, and two picks in the 30’s and 1 in the 20’s. What’s the realistic chance that any of those later picks actually become best 23? Not much..

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back