List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

List spots tight - esp w a few more names being mentioned as of interest to us
Any chance we trade a player or 2 for a pick in the 30s?
Very tight

Need 3? for the draft
(or 2 + rookie upgrade)

Perryman takes over for murphy
Noble - Houston
Richards - 1 spot

OOC:

Senior:

Kreuger
reef

Rookie spots:
Sullivan
Dean
Eyre
Long
Bytel

So what? Port tried an all time bluff, and got schooled instead?

Or they and the Suns spent all day at CSM and decided the change that would get the deal over the line was… nothing?

To the other boards:

Carlton:
"Collingwood better hope they win a premiership next year because they have no kids coming up"
Nick Daicos anyone?
"A first round, a second round and two depth players is a hell of a lot more than I would be willing to pay."
"who wins this? it feels like it makes everyone worse"
"Future first (likely top #10)"
They just paid two first rounds, a second round and Owies for pick 3 and they’re questioning what we gave up for a dual AA who will give t least 5-6 year minimum of top quality football?

Really?

Swanny 2.0.
At the later stages of the draft, you get players who dont possess elite physical traits or athleticism but plenty of smart, crafty players. Look at James Hird (pick 79) and Dane Swan (58).

Have to go for the skinny or average sized players but with elite smarts and understanding of the game. Their bodies and stamina can be developed but their understanding of the game is already way above everyone else in their age group, if not most professionals. Swan was thick and strong back then but he was incredibly smart, you could tell by the way he played he was going to be a star.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprise, surprise the hold up was never about us having to cough up more

In other words Connors said “you ****s get on a plane and be in my office tomorrow morning until you sort it out”. It staggers me that the media don’t talk about the power management companies have in 2024.

Yeah bizarre. I wonder if in addition to the Suns adding 50 they also agreed to contribute some or a little bit more of Luko or Atkins contracts?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
50 is something in this draft by the sound of things. Teams will be offering up trades for a bloke they rate who is still there. Might get someone you like or turn a future 3 into a future 2nd.

But overall, unless some salary is thrown in I think they're off their rockers.

Did I tell you did I tell you did I tell you, huh huh huh?
Trust in Fat Jesus.

Some.of you were going ape losing your shit.

I was cool as a cucumber too busy sipping cocktails to worry about this crap.

I don't use social media. Only BF.
We don’t have access to your omniscient source though. Forgive us for we have sinned😜
I took BF as standing for the Big Fella

Me watching my buddy pantskyle crack the shits over West Coast's dealings

lizard laughing GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back