List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Tomlinson is the worst player in the competition by some way now that Gary Rowan is without a home. He shouldn’t be getting a game at Collingwood VFL.

Much rather Membrey.
Tomlinson offers more than Eyre, most likely

Says a bloke whose club just traded Owies, 12 and 14 for an unknown kid in the draft.
Correction. Owies, 12, future first + future second round pick for pick 3. They gave up a lot for 14 before they traded it for 3!

Yes, Crisp and Howe have been brilliant for us (as I highlighted) but I don't think either can consistently create attacking plays from defence as Houston will for us. Its no fluke that he is a current back-to-back All Australian.

Crisp has won two club championships. Howe's probably the greatest high mark in 150 years of footy. I'm hoping Dan plays to his capabilities....

Correction. Owies, 12, future first + future second round pick for pick 3. They gave up a lot for 14 before they traded it for 3!
For their sake would hope this kid is better than Houston! I’m pretty confident he won’t be, at least not for 5+ years

I can just imagine what he would say.Port got done over and folded weakly.Collingwood mortgaged their future. Dud deal all around.Houston should have gone to Carlton or North Melbourne or stayed at Port.😀
They’re doing a Deadline day episode of Campaigner Furnance tommorow so interesting to see if Damo walks back on his stupid call the other night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What senior KPD depth do we have?
it’s a problem we can park for a year. I’m happy back in frampton Eyre and even Reef if he’s able to reinvent himself. With Houston joining our defence that will free up Maynard to play kpp in a case of emergency break glass situation. And bring somebody else in to rookie list of needed who isn’t a washed up 30 year old that wasn’t much good in the first place.

That Lukosius contract would have to be up there as the worst in the game, kinda trying to get my head around how he could have possibly been offered that kind of money
Money and picks to the GC are like Monopoly time. It’s not real to them because they’ve been given so much.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back