List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

They have King as their primary target, and Owens/Phillipou/Caminiti/Sharman as your second and third 190cm+ target options, so I think they just feel they've got the position well covered.
Pou is more a midfielder now and shone well late in the year, but the other three point stands,

I read it as we'll probably one dfa to the senior list. No idea after that in terms of the rookie list. He made it clear they hadn't fully decided who gets cut so how many rookie list spots we'll have.
Ideally it would be good to grab both Membrey and Tomlinson for forward and defence depth respectively.

I would pick up Tomlinson and Hayes, and then grab Curtis Taylor as a DFA. Good depth player, a bit better than Robertson, I would take him before Membrey.

Ideally it would be good to grab both Membrey and Tomlinson for forward and defence depth respectively.
I'd like it. I think thered be less interest in Thomlinson.

Add Membrey as DFA. Then add Thomlinson as a rookie if he's still available in the rookie draft.

You would think a club would give Reef a lifeline.
Who knows. Collingwood may have said we will keep him.
I’d like to see Reef retained as well. And Freddie teased us a bit this year. After missing a lot of footy, he was a handy 6’6’ player to throw into the team when needed. His performances weren’t outstanding by any means but he gave us a contest and structure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at what Tigers got for Bolton compared to what Port got for Houston.

If they weren't happy yesterday, imagine how they're feeling today after seeing that deal 🤣
Said already Port think they got as much as they could out of Houston

Dan only wanted play for Collingwood

They have King as their primary target, and Owens/Phillipou/Caminiti/Sharman as your second and third 190cm+ target options, so I think they just feel they've got the position well covered.
Except that most of those guys are highly unreliable scoring options. I find it very strange that they'd bin such a proven performer. I reckon that the Saints' coaches/Board think that their list is much better than it really is.

I think Krueger and Reef will be delisted and AJ put on the rookie list
I would put Reef on the rookie list too, and I'd be pretty ruthless with the guys currently on there - Eyre, Bytel, Sullivan, Long all gone. Would rather take a look at some other guys than persist with them.

I think our depth is looking strong with Houston and Perryman walking straight in to best 18 spots guaranteed, so I wouldn't be bothering with these mature age rookies.

It's a deep draft, even late pings are more worth taking than these NQR guys in their 20s.

I would pick up Tomlinson and Hayes, and then grab Curtis Taylor as a DFA. Good depth player, a bit better than Robertson, I would take him before Membrey.
Sounds like its only 1 DFA
Either Tomlinson or Membrey. Guess depends which area of the ground

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back