List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Was at a beach side town we were having a few drinks.
Met someone from Castlemaine who had
played sports with him.
You spoke about his character?
I could tell you for a fact from someone that knows him, and there didn't seem to be any bad blood or animosity.
Ginivan and his hole family are not exactly known as people of high repute!
Let's just leave it at that.
Was also sceptical about us trading him, but from what that person told me we 100 percent did the right thing.
That's bizarre, because I also know people from Castlemaine who say the opposite of Jack's family. Very loving, family orientated, supportive & community minded.

played sports with him.
I could tell you for a fact from someone that knows him, and there didn't seem to be any bad blood or animosity.
Was also sceptical about us trading him, but from what that person told me we 100 percent did the right thing.
I don’t know any direct members of Schultz’s immediate family, but may parents are very good friends with his uncle, who used to be in business with them, and he’s one of the loveliest blokes you could ever meet.

That's bizarre, because I also know people from Castlemaine who say the opposite of Jack's family. Very loving, family orientated, supportive & community minded.
Just saying what I heard mate, from a person that has said has been involved with him in footy and cricket and knows his family.
I didn't even know Ginivan was from Castlemaine.
What I put on this forum , too what I was told I kept it very very clean! just the tip of the iceburg as we say

I don’t know any direct members of Schultz’s immediate family, but may parents are very good friends with his uncle, who used to be in business with them, and he’s one of the loveliest blokes you could ever meet.
I was talking about Ginnivan mate not Schultz .
But good too know

Just saying what I heard mate, from a person that has said has been involved with him in footy and cricket and knows his family.
I didn't even know Ginivan was from Castlemaine.
What I put on this forum , too what I was told I kept it very very clean! just the tip of the iceburg as we say
Likewise. Just saying what I've heard.

Bizarre it's the complete opposite.

played sports with him.
I think we're talking about different things in terms of character. To me the character traits an AFL player needs in spades are confidence, resilience and work ethic. I think he's got them in spades, assuming McRae hasn't been bullshitting about how good a trainer he was.

Likewise. Just saying what I've heard.

Bizarre it's the complete opposite.
I've met his family. His mum is very lovely, very popular amongst the other players mums. Saw her at vic park also last year, just to watch some of our other players. She was with Bianco's dad. Jack was in the senior team at this point
Met his uncle, he is from QLD, twin to Jack's dad. Apart from being a Richmond supporter, he seemed kind. And met his dad just before he debuted, just came down to watch him train. Maybe they are a bit bogan-like, but all very nice from what I could see. A very close family.

Saw his sister and her kids at one of Jack's VFL games, she was nice, and got some kids Jack's boots after telling them she would talk to him.

I've met his family. His mum is very lovely, very popular amongst the other players mums. Saw her at vic park also last year, just to watch some of our other players. She was with Bianco's dad. Jack was in the senior team at this point
Met his uncle, he is from QLD, twin to Jack's dad. Apart from being a Richmond supporter, he seemed kind. And met his dad just before he debuted, just came down to watch him train. Maybe they are a bit bogan-like, but all very nice from what I could see. A very close family.

Saw his sister and her kids at one of Jack's VFL games, she was nice, and got some kids Jack's boots after telling them she would talk to him.
I used to know Jack's dad. To me he was a lovable bogan. Big personality. Very funny. Shane Warne style of character. Jack seems like a chip off the old block.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He no longer plays for us so hence he and his family are Kent's.

Last seen on;

images

Blokes who played footy with & against Jack’s old man don’t speak too highly of him, but I’ve no idea what that’s based on or how that translates beyond local footy many moons ago.

Blokes who played footy with & against Jack’s old man don’t speak too highly of him, but I’ve no idea what that’s based on or how that translates beyond local footy many moons ago.
sr36 has a different version of Jack's Dad.

I guess what we do know is most people aren't universally liked by absolutely everyone they've ever come into contact with..😉

sr36 has a different version of Jack's Dad.

I guess what we do know is most people aren't universally liked by absolutely everyone they've ever come into contact with..😉
Back to the original point. Someone needs to tell Dusty and Richmond that he hasn't got the character to make it due to rumours about his dad.

Back to the original point. Someone needs to tell Dusty and Richmond that he hasn't got the character to make it due to rumours about his dad.
Dusty from exact same town as Jack if I'm not mistaken

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back