List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

At one point this morning Garry in frustration suggested that MFC should hold Petracca to his contract for a couple of years and then attempt to trade him to the new Tassie team. I bet that was noted in the Petracca household.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

lol. Great idea Garry. Garry are you going to let him rot in the 2s until that time comes also ? Can understand why Lyon wasnt let into any club

MFC have probably accepted he’s going and are trying to damage his brand as much as they can in the way out.
Wouldn't you do the opposite to maximise the sale price and reduce the risk of brand damaging being directed back at them?

MFC have probably accepted he’s going and are trying to damage his brand as much as they can in the way out.

Except it shows that they have no choice but to trade him, which drives down the price that suitors would be willing to pay. MFC is unwittingly turning this into a fire sale.

I really think a first rounder and steak knives will get this done, especially given the wage bill being taken on. Our future first plus Lipinski & McInnes?

lol. Great idea Garry. Garry are you going to let him rot in the 2s until that time comes also ? Can understand why Lyon wasnt let into any club
Who needs enemies when you have friends like Garry and his big platforms on fox footy & sen to blab his emotional rantings.

Can't imagine how frosty the next encounter between Petracca & Lyon would be. He's making it harder for both parties to mend their ways.

Who needs enemies when you have friends like Garry and his big platforms on fox footy & sen to blab his emotional rantings.

Can't imagine how frosty the next encounter between Petracca & Lyon would be. He's making it harder for both parties to mend their ways.

Absolutely spot on.

its funny you say that. As i was watching Browny last night, i thought it must be hard to tow the line on a media level and not burn people , as he was talking about Voss at the time.

Garry doesnt gaf, happy to burn it all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Established seconds players aren’t worth a first round draft pick.
I agree, thats why i think we only have a chance by doing the deal over two stages
Get Another 2nd rounder. leaving us with 3 2nd rounders in total. Then package them up for Carltons first rounder so they get points and we have 2 first rounders to play with

This is the biggest issue with media personalities that don’t hide their bias. It sounds to me without having heard his commentary that Lyon is hurting over the thought of losing one of the greats of the modern era at his club. Airing that hurt publicly on two of the biggest platforms in Australian sports media is yuck. Can you imagine Gerard Whately doing that? I’d expect nothing less from a guy that did what he did to a best mate, but where’s the professionalism?

Probably, but given the noise around Melbourne they sounds like they’re run poorly who would happily cut off their nose to spite their face.
Do you expect anything less of an organisation with Gary Pert as the CEO? I’d personally be shocked if the McKay link didn’t come from his office given his history of getting stories out their to suit an agenda.

Garry Lyon is doing MFC no favours this morning on SEN. He sounds bitter and is ridiculing “Brand Petracca”.

Certainly won’t help sooth the relationship with Christian and family.

I am shocked with the lack of empathy from Lyon and Melbourne. They are trying to play the victim which is shocking. Petracca has trauma and mental health issues which he has to overcome. He was told he might not make it.

I want Petracca at the Pies and maybe being with his mates at the Pies is best for him. He may need to sit out to do it

The Carlton McKay talk is bullshit created by scum media supporters who hate the fact he wants to be a Pie. They are not reporting news, they are making it up.

I can see him retiring rather than return to that shit mob. Look how they wrapped their arms around Oliver but seem to have failed to embrace Trac

I hate hearing some players are pissed off with him. They know nothing about trauma.

I see a situation Petracca wants the Pies, druggies refuse to trade - absolute scum to refer to contract - stand off means he retires or stands out

I doubt he goes to another club or returns to Melbourne. My view only but this is beyond trade value with picks and players. Legal eagles will be all over this.

I am shocked with the lack of empathy from Lyon and Melbourne. They are trying to play the victim which is shocking. Petracca has trauma and mental health issues which he has to overcome. He was told he might not make it.

I want Petracca at the Pies and maybe being with his mates at the Pies is best for him. He may need to sit out to do it

The Carlton McKay talk is bullshit created by scum media supporters who hate the fact he wants to be a Pie. They are not reporting news, they are making it up.

I can see him retiring rather than return to that shit mob. Look how they wrapped their arms around Oliver but seem to have failed to embrace Trac

I hate hearing some players are pissed off with him. They know nothing about trauma.

I see a situation Petracca wants the Pies, druggies refuse to trade - absolute scum to refer to contract - stand off means he retires or stands out

I doubt he goes to another club or returns to Melbourne. My view only but this is beyond trade value with picks and players. Legal eagles will be all over this.
For you own sake please don’t post any thoughts like this outside our board 👍

The only reason Petracca will miss any footy in 2025 is due to his injury on KB. He’s not sitting out any period of time and certainly not retiring at the peak of his powers.

This is the biggest issue with media personalities that don’t hide their bias. It sounds to me without having heard his commentary that Lyon is hurting over the thought of losing one of the greats of the modern era at his club. Airing that hurt publicly on two of the biggest platforms in Australian sports media is yuck. Can you imagine Gerard Whately doing that? I’d expect nothing less from a guy that did what he did to a best mate, but where’s the professionalism?
And then throw in all the Carlton supporting journo's dreaming up the Harry/Christian trade 🤣

It's just another reason why Eddie was so painful as our President.

If Bucks is one of the few & our most well known supporters working in the media, I'm more than happy with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back