List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

This is actually good news for us.
Gold Coast of all places puts us back in the game for draft capital currency…especially for picks they aren’t going to need and the contracted nature of this request also means we will get some good value for him.

We’re cooking in the trade period again

Given he is contracted we HAVE to surely aim to get something of value to make other moves.
Looks like either pick 26 or pick 20 with an exchange of later picks
Will be good to have some trade capital to make moves
Don't think Lukoscious would be the right move unless we move on McInness

20 would have to be the starting point due to being contracted until 2026 but will probably end up with 26.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We do tend to bend over quite a bit at the trade table.

Dodoro free for some adhoc negotiation?.

I only post here
Listen to him talk on the Howie podcast. This is beyond footy related issues for him.

Brand Petracca know what they’re doing. Anytime he speaks it’s with a specific intent in mind and my guess is they’ve been positioning themselves to move from the Dees for a little while now. I personally just don’t think it’s in the interests of brand Petracca to go down that path.

JFN is a good Home & Away player, he provides depth and cover but has always been found out in big games/finals and pressure moments where his small stature (tackling) and kicking skills have let him down badly. Having said that nothing less than the Suns 1st round draft pick will suffice.

JFN ☹️

I know I’m going back a while here but if we gave up a future 2nd for Sam Murray surely JFN is worth a 2nd or late 1st with a swap of later picks as he’s contracted.

Mac Andrew anyone? Be bold Pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been his decision to move isn't it? Not ours.

It’s all optics. What makes me happy is clearly we are right on top of exit interviews and reviews immediately. This is six weeks ahead of last year’s reviews for obvious reasons. Fly certainly is right when he says we get back to work.

Shame to lose Noble - feel like he's a bit of barometer for us, when he's up and about, running and creating of HBF we seem to "work" better, but it's a line we have plenty of options for so thanks for your service Jonny.

Am I naive to think it can be as simple as:
Pies ask for 13
Suns offer 26
We agree to 20 and move on?

It’s all optics. What makes me happy is clearly we are right on top of exit interviews and reviews immediately. This is six weeks ahead of last year’s reviews for obvious reasons. Fly certainly is right when he says we get back to work.

Well if he has family in Qld & he wants to be closer to family, it's not entirely all optics.

But yes, it's good to get it over & done with early, quickly, no fuss & respectfully.

Might be a good time for Gold Coast to do a salary dump?

First round pick, salary dump player in exchange for Noble.

Does this mean Rioli isn't leaving the Tigers?

JFN is a good Home & Away player, he provides depth and cover but has always been found out in big games/finals and pressure moments where his small stature (tackling) and kicking skills have let him down badly. Having said that nothing less than the Suns 1st round draft pick will suffice.
Shhh, the deals not done yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back