List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

For me it’s Tomlinson.
Least Hobbs is young and may improve.
Tomlinson has zero upside in my eyes.
I assume the interest in Tomlinson is not about upside whatsoever, but just cheap tall depth. He's a more reliable option than Kreuger, Eyre or Johnson (who I assume will go) in the immediate future.

Paint it Black and White.
I'd love it if you're right. And I do think we'd be more likely than the Blues to be ruthless enough and willing to back our culture to override the negative of pushing a player in order to get the deal done - we've also got form on that front.

I assume the interest in Tomlinson is not about upside whatsoever, but just cheap tall depth. He's a more reliable option than Kreuger, Eyre or Johnson (who I assume will go) in the immediate future.
If that's the case then why not pursue Nick Haynes? He would be more expensive than Tomlinson but he's far more established and reliable.

I live in 2024 not 1994 so I’ll pop you down for North (🤷‍♂️) and click and collect to your nearest bottle’o via DM if the trade goes through…
2001 - I've snuck into this millenium - maybe not with my shopping habits.

I could leave it to my wife to get you a $5 slab from Temu.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that's the case then why not pursue Nick Haynes? He would be more expensive than Tomlinson but he's far more established and reliable.
I would happily get Haynes if it were possible. I still think he's a very good footballer and will have a post-injury second wind similar to Howe.

But, as you say, more expensive. He's also good enough to look for consistent best 22 roles and the pay that accompanies

He will cost an arm and a leg, such a promising talent. Just turned 23, great athleticism and good size, and was playing some really strong footy this season. One I've wanted all year

If he struggles to break into that backline I’m hoping his value isn’t as high

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He will cost an arm and a leg, such a promising talent. Just turned 23, great athleticism and good size, and was playing some really strong footy this season. One I've wanted all year
I really like the look of that young Freo guy. Is he from WA or a Vic who might be poachable?

I really like the look of that young Freo guy. Is he from WA or a Vic who might be poachable?
Draper and WA. He’d be worth more than Aleer which is saying something considering he’s only outside the best 23 because GWS have the best tall back group in the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back