List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns will trade 6 for Rioli because Dimma wants him and he is contracted.
Agree that he is worth a late 1st at best.
If I'm the Pies, I'm asking for pick 20 for Noble and not budging, 20 or we hold him to his contact.
Yes I know, and we’re in the same boat with Noble. Simms wants him and he’s contracted. So why does the media insist on saying 20 is too much for him but don’t say boo about 6 + 20 for Rioli? Some even have them giving up 6+13 without batting an eyelid!

Schache or 2MP might be a good idea, Cox and Miochek are getting old and if they miss, we have to rely on McStay who will just get double teamed. Scache or Wright may cover them or at least be a decoy for Brody.
Wright is 28 next week, JS has just runed 27 and they could can ruck, Cameron is going great but might need some help.
2MP can take a pack mark, something we lack, other than Cameron.

Schache or 2MP might be a good idea, Cox and Miochek are getting old and if they miss, we have to rely on McStay who will just get double teamed. Scache or Wright may cover them or at least be a decoy for Brody.
Wright is 28 next week, JS has just runed 27 and they could can ruck, Cameron is going great but might need some help.
Go Away GIF

If you’d just said 2mp this post would have been ok. But Schache? Gtfo

I really want Wright. Cheap, dont think he will have a Hogan turn around (Hogan best has always been better) but as a free hit surely worth it

I really want Wright. Cheap, dont think he will have a Hogan turn around (Hogan best has always been better) but as a free hit surely worth it
At least Wright has proven he’s capable of good footy. Even if he never again reaches the heights of his 2022, if he can kick 30+ and relief ruck that’s a huge upgrade on Cox.

At least Wright has proven he’s capable of good footy. Even if he never again reaches the heights of his 2022, if he can kick 30+ and relief ruck that’s a huge upgrade on Cox.

Yep. And we might finally get to see Checkers as a 2nd/3rd ‘tall’ in terms of matchup.

He would destroy people.

Big Dan can take contested marks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'd find a spot for a 30 year old would could kick 30-40 goals for us as a third tall forward no problems.
Straight swap for Ash Johnson.
It’s fair because they’re getting a younger player.

We'd find a spot for a 30 year old would could kick 30-40 goals for us as a third tall forward no problems.
Except we dont play a third tall. Unless you consider WHE.
Not really the forward we'd be after, I wouldn't think

Yeah, though tbf, given hawks cleaned out most of their older players and are a young team, Weddle has gotten more opportunity. He may have ended up in the same boat as ryan if on our list. Working through the vfl waiting for opportunity.
Weddle has got opportunity because

he-good-that-boy-good.gif

Pendles finished 4th on Didaka but I suppose can get back to top 3 next year where he belongs 🤣
I was worried about Pendles at the end of the year - until we learnt that he'd cracked his ribs to go with the arm not being 100%. He was flying in the middle in the year.

lol, fair call. He might take it seriously at a third club, you don't get picked at #2 for no reason.
Mate he’s been at 3 clubs already. If it hasn’t clicked for him by now it never will.

Yeah, though tbf, given hawks cleaned out most of their older players and are a young team, Weddle has gotten more opportunity. He may have ended up in the same boat as ryan if on our list. Working through the vfl waiting for opportunity.
He's a gun Jen. Our blokes are doing long apprenticeships because they're not ready. We see that when they do get games. Not the case with Weddle. He just belongs.

Doesn't the fact that Fly actually met with them imply that he doesn't see Stringer quite as bad as the enlightened in this place do?
Fly meeting Stringer is a fact?

Ok, I don't think we have hit rock bottom yet in terms of trade targets.

Can someone bring up Wiedemann? Zaine Cordy? Casboult?

Let's try and hit rock bottom.

Be happy with Wright on an okay contract and a pick in the 30-40 region. Maybe with the pick we get for Richards. He has struggled a bit the last few seasons but he can play. Better goal kicker than Cox but worse as a ruck. But he is similar to Lobb and much younger (28 vs 32) Best 22 in my book and he makes Cox (who I love but is 33) play VFL (handy back up though).

Stringer would be a big no for me. Don't like his history. He makes Ginni look like a choir boy. But he only plays well in a contract year and is lazy after signing a contract. He is 30, so I wouldn't like to give him the 3 year contract on big coin he would demand.

I read Peatling is either staying or going to West Coast on a 4 year 600K deal. Don't know how real the rumoured deal is but I don't see us matching. I would love him but I think he is in too much demand.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back