List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

And Mark Richardson's father was on the board, if I'm recalling correctly.
It was lucky for him that social media wasn't around when he was playing. Its amazing he was on our list for 11 or 12 years. He averaged around the same amount of games per year. He was well looked after

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It was lucky for him that social media wasn't around when he was playing. Its amazing he was on our list for 11 or 12 years. He averaged around the same amount of games per year. He was well looked after

He had that rare combination of slow moving & slow thinking.

Harry Morrison out of contract and a pretty reliable wing and half back option. Probably out of favour next year if CJ is fit. Good age for us. Always thought he’s a solid player.

There was no social media but we said some awful things to him over the fence. I would like to apologise.

Jake only gets you about 50 games. It's not like he will be around for 10 years. I would take the draft pick. Maybe a latter pick.
So about 40 more games than our second round draft picks average

So about 40 more games than our second round draft picks average
Haven't included our full complement (but fairly close because I may have missed a couple) but Beams, Ball, Krakeor, Elliott, Ramsey, Sier, Maynard, Murphy, Rantell, McInnes*, Poulter*, McMahon and McCreery* are pretty much our 2nd rounders (take out Ball, Krakeor and Elliott if you want because they were selected strangly) for the last 15 or so years. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's probably closer to 100 games for those that are not still playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on. Essendon are that shit they haven’t even got any flour or an oven to make the cake
Someone left their cake out in the rain.
And it took so long to bake it
And they’ll never have that recipe again

Spot on. Essendon are that shit they haven’t even got any flour or an oven to make the cake
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, cake. 🤤 Reminds me, I have to make my birthday cake next weekend.

It certainly won't be Essendon flavoured though.

I don't think he fits into our game style or club ethos. My opinion.

The reported interest in him is low after viewing his off ball stuff.
If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, that's just ducky too. Whatever will be will be.

You could have made me one last week.
I would have done, had I known - although it may have been rather mouldy and banged up by the time it got to you from Adelaide.

Haven't included our full complement (but fairly close because I may have missed a couple) but Beams, Ball, Krakeor, Elliott, Ramsey, Sier, Maynard, Murphy, Rantell, McInnes*, Poulter*, McMahon and McCreery* are pretty much our 2nd rounders (take out Ball, Krakeor and Elliott if you want because they were selected strangly) for the last 15 or so years. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's probably closer to 100 games for those that are not still playing.
McLarty and Callum Brown are the obvious omissions I can see.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back