List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, but would have you said this when he was playing for us?
This is where I think this whole discussion is compromised.
Impossible to isolate one's passion from Collingwood from assessment of "punchability".
I can vouch for PS that Ginnivan had extreme “punchability” as a Pie!

Can’t believe no one is mentioning Sicily. Hawthorn players (and coach) seem to pop up quite a bit 😂
Has Oliver come up either? Because he has a face that deserves a punching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You heard it hear first. Stringer to Pies, Richards to Port and noble to GC. I'm prepared to put my reputation as a high school drop out on the line. I will even move to Frankston if it doesn't happen.

I like it. You get to improve your location if you get it wrong.

We're going to get Harley Reid this trade period. I'm moving to the Bahamas if we don't.

You heard it hear first. Stringer to Pies, Richards to Port and noble to GC. I'm prepared to put my reputation as a high school drop out on the line. I will even move to Frankston if it doesn't happen.

you give off self-funded Frankston South vibes Manic

great location

short stroll to the pier for fishing or a spot of murder

then an evening at Mt Eliza Swingers

great location

Come on now that’s not fair.

Not everyone swings.

great location

I could be the only self funded in werribee. I also have the werribee river to fish which is full of bass. This club in Mt. Eliza you speak of, where would that be?. Last time I went to Mt. Eliza she wasn't even there

So who we we going to recruit to join dads army next year. The pies have the oldest list currently
Slim pickings as our draft hand is bad not much to offer. 2025 will be the year for a plethora of free agents that's when well swoop. Our future first round pick next year we do not trade because we need to use it for Tommy GUN MAGAUNE.
So this calls for very smart recruiting with the little we have so here's my list of possiblities that we can grab this trade period.

JAKE STRINGER, OR JAKE RICCARDI FROM GWS PEATLING WOULD BE GOOD BUT WILL STAY AT GWS.
ONE OF OUT IOF BOX THAT NO ONE HS MENTIONED AND STILL PLAYING GREAT FOOTY LACHIE KEEFE OUT OF CONTRACT
EX PIES PLAYER AND STILL GREAT VALUE FOR A STOP GAP,CAN PLAY KPB AND PINCH HIT IN THE RUCK GET HIM PIES
OTHER LESS OPTIONS TOMLINSON OR MACDONALD FROM MELBOURNE

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back