List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

We only missed the finals on percentage this year, despite all our injuries & taking a while to find our mojo. I think we can all agree Lions were more than happy to meet Blues in the EF than us.
Bloos played the bottom 3 5x
We played then 3x

That in itself would have seen us contesting.

Bloos played the bottom 3 5x
We played then 3x

That in itself would have seen us contesting.
And a clear bottom 3 too. Unless everyone plays each other once or twice there’s merit in the 7/8 vs 9/10 extra round to determine finals.

would kreugs be worth a shot at full back?
geelong trained him as a key back for ages
I believe anything is worth a shot. Most defenders are failed forwards. Pies for some reason are reluctant to make such moves. Rory Lobb was likely to have been at a new club this off season, if not for a move to CHB made out of necessity. Because he was an inconsistent forward who had trouble finding the ball. I for one have been hoping that McInnes is trialled off HB

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I believe anything is worth a shot. Most defenders are failed forwards. Pies for some reason are reluctant to make such moves. Rory Lobb was likely to have been at a new club this off season, if not for a move to CHB made out of necessity. Because he was an inconsistent forward who had trouble finding the ball. I for one have been hoping that McInnes is trialled off HB

I reckon our better bet is to target someone like Membrey who cost zero trade capital, then send Mihochek back to play alongside Moore. We drafted Brody as a defender, he already knows our systems and we regularly swing him back near the end of close games. He also plays taller, is deceptively agile with ground balls and has the desperation needed for a lockdown defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it's not worth a shot, he was shithouse in the Cats VFL side as a key back and that's why anyone with half a brain will never try it again.
You are FOS.. I know for a fact O'Bree rated him in defence and he played very well for Cats VFL in 2021. They were hoping that form would transfer to the seniors but did not eventuate because he then got injured and at the EOS he asked to be traded to us.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back