List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t see Richard’s replacing Noble - given relative lack of pace.
And we should try to overcome the body size issue that made Noble vulnerable at HBF.

Yes noble was a little undersized… but other aspects made him a good player

Similarly Richards has some detractions… but also his strengths

offering him 3 years to have no room for him in the forward line seems pointless

I think he can be repurposed into a player that can play a role at both ends if need be

I’d say the same for reef… if he stays on there is no room for him in a forward line of mcstay, mihocek, Elliot, hill, etc

This McGuane kid - how good is he?

Are we talking Gavin Brown standard of offspring, or Peter Daicos level?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Somewhere around the middle, but leaning closer to Daicos

Parfitt and Rohan? Interesting

I'd want us to have a crack at De Koning if possible

edit: Wait Parfitt is only 26? Surely we'd have a look as he'd cost us literally nothing? Surely we'd take Parfitt over like, Bytel?

Incoming
Peatling, Perryman, Houston

Outbound
Noble, Richards

Where are they getting the money and assets? Noble and Richards dont have the value to bring those 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parfitt and Rohan? Interesting

I'd want us to have a crack at De Koning if possible

edit: Wait Parfitt is only 26? Surely we'd have a look as he'd cost us literally nothing? Surely we'd take Parfitt over like, Bytel?

De Koning would be interesting if he could play KPD next to Moore? Maybe a Murphy replacement just based on athleticism

Yes noble was a little undersized… but other aspects made him a good player

Similarly Richards has some detractions… but also his strengths

offering him 3 years to have no room for him in the forward line seems pointless

I think he can be repurposed into a player that can play a role at both ends if need be

I’d say the same for reef… if he stays on there is no room for him in a forward line of mcstay, mihocek, Elliot, hill, etc
agree - but i struggle to find another position for Richards that gives us a NET positive change compared to an incumbent.
I think small fwd is his most valuable position.
The difference with Reef is he has the body and speed to be trialed in other positions suitable to these attributes.

He's very good

Even being half as good as Daicos would still make one a very good player lol

But all reports allegedly are that he started as "probably something in the 40-50 range" and over the last couple of years has bolted into potential Top 10 contention?

I stand to be corrected. Maybe it was my imagination

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back