List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah they seemed to find out later than everyone else you can’t pay players in cash too
Still think boxes and gift cards to Visy is a good payment plan then?

He said he's not leaving Port, but that's not stopping Blues from seeing something that's not there 🤣
See I thought that was the case, but I guess they can't read over there at Carlton land. lol.

Like the ability of half their list?
Somehow they still seem to think there's a premiership in that list, I wonder if they're taking the same meds as old Madhouse is.

Loser. I bet you Fonzie is a Pies man. 👍
Of course, I am sure the Fonze knows a good footy club when he sees it. Also he has standards and all that...so easily a Pie man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. You'd think they'd be wanting another midfielder to help out Cripps. Poor bastard having to carry that team.

All those 30+ yo defenders they have, how exciting for them 🤤
I've read on a few pages on Facebook that Brownlows are worth more than premiership medals, so they're happy that Cripps carries them. Fancy that.

I've read on a few pages on Facebook that Brownlows are worth more than premiership medals, so they're happy that Cripps carries them. Fancy that.
Ask any Brownlow medallist without a premiership the answer to that one. Titch said he’d trade his Brownlow for another flag in a heartbeat

Ask any Brownlow medallist without a premiership the answer to that one. Titch said he’d trade his Brownlow for another flag in a heartbeat
Tried to raise that argument with a few of them, and they seemed to think that Daicos having a premiership medal and not a Brownlow would make him sleepless. I said he's probably still enjoying his premiership medal and I reckon Crippa would trade a Brownlow or two for one.

Tried to raise that argument with a few of them, and they seemed to think that Daicos having a premiership medal and not a Brownlow would make him sleepless. I said he's probably still enjoying his premiership medal and I reckon Crippa would trade a Brownlow or two for one.
Nick is the worst example they could pick. Kid is driven by premierships. Mini Pendles

They couldn’t do worse than Raygun.
I was starting to think maybe I would get a gig at the Olympics if she could. I'm sure I could look like I was having a medical episode and call it breakdancing too...

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back