List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure is an upgrade on GW at the trade table, Leppa is made for this period by the looks of things so far.....
I think the club has been guilty of consulting too many at trade period in the past.
These negotiations and decisions need autonomy, there has to be a shot caller and Leppa is absolutely perfect for this role.
I’ve always thought that, listening to the guy speak.
He’s not stuffing about without being unreasonable by the look of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who won our Norm Smith medal last year? Did we draft that bloke? What about the guy who shut down Neale? Drafted? Our ruck? Our vice-captain? The most durable player in our history?

Seems very silly to claim that drafting high is what wins flags. I am pretty sure it is well assembled teams that win flags actually.
Stop making so much sense!

On SM-A556E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think the club has been guilty of consulting too many at trade period in the past.
These negotiations and decisions need autonomy, there has to be a shot caller and Leppa is absolutely perfect for this role.
I’ve always thought that, listening to the guy speak.
He’s not stuffing about without being unreasonable by the look of it.
Helps he's very close with Fly, they'd have a great understanding of each other on what our list needs.

I’m trying to pretend it’s just my bias, but it def feels like everyone is trying to prevent us getting Houston 😂
They're all showing their club allegiances.
They think landing Perryman and Houston will make Collingwood a juggernaut.
I sincerely hope that is the case.

Pick 12 is only one better than 13. It's hardly a game changer on it's own.

Lady luck looks to be smiling upon us and we've gotten extremely fortunate that this years draft is rated so highly, Noble wants to go to the club holding 13 and Richards to the club employing Houston.

By the time the deal for 13 and Noble is done Carlton would need to offer up 12 and their future 1st to give themselves a chance.

Nothing suggests they're prepared to do that at this stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back