List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

The way Cornes is really hammering home the Collingwood doomsdaying makes me think he’s heard there’s a good chance we’re getting Houston

Between the Perryman shit talking and now the “cliff is coming” stuff when we were mentioned in the Houston dealings, it feels like he knows something and is super salty about it
Could very well be, sooky campaigner of the highest order.

Will be shocked if Houston isn’t a Collingwood player by mid next week. If GC and Port want our players then be prepared to give us what we want 😛

Media are pushing Carlton into this because they know we’re his only landing spot now and wouldn’t that be boring for them…

Will be shocked if Houston isn’t a Collingwood player by mid next week. If GC and Port want our players then be prepared to give us what we want 😛

Media are pushing Carlton into this because they know we’re his only landing spot now and wouldn’t that be boring for them…
unfortunately, even if everything is agreed to, they wont be allowed to announce it until just before the deadline.

Don’t be too confident. It’s not done yet.

What’s the go with Charlie Clarke?
He is someone we could look to bring in to replace Richards’ spot as a developing small forward.
I would love Charlie Clarke. From memory, he's the one I wanted in his draft year. Can't remember how he played but I must've seen something to really want him. He's a Pie supporter too.
Anyone got his draft video handy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out
Future 1st
Richards
Noble

In
Perryman
Houston
Tomilson

That's a huge trade period.
Not convinced we need Tomlinson though given limited list spots. Can’t see if he’s much different to Frampton, just another of the same ilk? I’d rather hold on to Dean and put some hope in eyres fitness rather than just list Tomlinson for a year or so until he retires at the same time as a lot of players. Trying reef in defence too is another option

We perhaps should back in the players we have.

The one thing I'm half-concerned on is the claim that we have great small forward depth so Richards leaving doesn't really hurt us. While our best 23 small forward brigade is as good as any, the depth we have to my knowledge is Harrison who will obviously miss the majority of next year. What happens if we get an injury there?

The one thing I'm half-concerned on is the claim that we have great small forward depth so Richards leaving doesn't really hurt us. While our best 23 small forward brigade is as good as any, the depth we have to my knowledge is Harrison who will obviously miss the majority of next year. What happens if we get an injury there?
We bat deep with goal kicking midfielders, it’s an easy enough spot to cover

Not convinced we need Tomlinson though given limited list spots. Can’t see if he’s much different to Frampton, just another of the same ilk? I’d rather hold on to Dean and put some hope in eyres fitness rather than just list Tomlinson for a year or so until he retires at the same time as a lot of players. Trying reef in defence too is another option

We perhaps should back in the players we have.
If Leppa wants him and thinks he could
Improve us, I’d be confident in backing that. One of the best defenders ever to play AFL so reckon he knows how to improve us there.

If Leppa wants him and thinks he could
Improve us, I’d be confident in backing that. One of the best defenders ever to play AFL so reckon he knows how to improve us there.
Would be a shame to see Kreugs and Dean delisted for a 31 year old backup. We still need some open slots for the ND as well, possible we only will have one live pick

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back