List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

He could be. I'm willing to give him another injury free year to prove himself.
Highly unlikely.

He doesn't challenge the ball in the air as he cannot jump or is not explosive/athletic.

Then he is very slow to defend leaner and quicker forwards.

Then you cannot put him on big strong forwards either because he is not strong enough.

His only positive trait is that he's taller than 6'3.

Everything else, including awareness, is VFL level at best.

The Pies literally lost games because Dean was dominated by his man that it led to direct goals or indirect goals when his team mate had to help him leaving another player free.

Sorry, but Dean is not good enough for what the Pies need in their structure. If he is best 22, then Pies aren't gonna do well against the top 8 teams.

Shit, I just gave away a free kick for this comment.

Mustn’t have been a final because old Flat Track Charlie can only score in Home and Away. Mason Cox has kicked as many goals in one quarter of a final as Curnow has in his finals career.

So JFN to GC is the first domino that needs to fall, in order to set the others in motion. Hope we get it done in the next day or two.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If we bring in Houston then I definitely think we've prevented any chance of a cliff in 2 years. Next step would be to find replacements for KPPs a couple more years down the line. Fingers crossed on Condon being one.

Yes, the cliff looks less perilous if we can bring in Houston alongside Perryman and then pick up LDU as a free agent and McGuane Jnr as a father-son in a year’s time.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mustn’t have been a final because old Flat Track Charlie can only score in Home and Away. Mason Cox has kicked as many goals in one quarter of a final as Curnow has in his finals career.
I like what you are implying. Big Game Player Cox has more trade value than Curnow

Highly unlikely.

He doesn't challenge the ball in the air as he cannot jump or is not explosive/athletic.

Then you cannot put him on big strong forwards either because he is not strong enough.

The Pies literally lost games because Dean was dominated by his man that it led to direct goals or indirect goals when his team mate had to help him leaving another player free.

Sorry, but Dean is not good enough for what the Pies need in their structure. If he is best 22, then Pies aren't gonna do well against the top 8 teams.
Not sure if you can make that sort of final judgement after 7 AFL games coming off 2 years of injury. We could see some drastic improvement if given another year.

Highly unlikely.

How did he have 17 marks in his last VFL game if he can’t “ challenge the ball in the air”?

It will be failure of epic proportions if we don’t secure pick 13 after the Suns have effectively given us first right of refusal
A lot of pressure on Browne Kelly and Leppa here

Highly unlikely.

The whole defensive unit was at sea for half the year, I’d argue Darcy cost us more games than Dean did.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back