List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Cousin of Daicos loves this. Literally couldn’t think of a worse fit 🤮

Great minds think alike I guess

In usual fashion though on this board, I was immediately shit on for suggesting this lol (not by you per se)

Seems that Fly and I think alike in some things

Again, it was suggested I only wanted him based on the one game against us, which isn't true. All I said was that if we can get his body right I think he'd be worth a shot. I just remember him being riddled with injury over an extended period but on the occasions he did actually play he looked pretty good.

Doesn’t bode well for Krueger.
Definitely sounds like a straight swap.

Don’t know anything about him and no idea if he’s better than Kreugs …….but five games in three years for StKilda and zero in the past two seasons isn’t exactly an exciting cv, especially when he’s already 28.

Correction 3 games in past two seasons including two this year, subbed off once

Only played 6 games due to injuries but they said he’s polled Brownlow in 2, as a tall 😳
You’ll have to forgive me for not taking the umpires views as anything to go by after the disaster that was the 2024 Brownlow count. There’s glaciers in the Antarctic moving faster than Hayes these days!

Cox backup? Might be looking for a depth tall who can actually ruck a bit (unlike Kreuger's kamikaze)
That would be my guess. Last from me because I don’t want my view to dominate discussion, but replacing an injury prone high ceiling player with an injury prone shit truck would concern me.

Bytel Hayes … what next ?
Ryan Byrnes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I personally think that spells the end of Ash Johnson at the club. I would still keep Kruger as we need insurance for hayes,checkers and mcstay. If Ash Johnson is still under contract, I would be very surprised if we don't look to move him on.
Aj is still under contract and we’d already have tyre kicked moving him on for no response.

Jack Hayes is such a waste of a list spot.

Would rather keep Kreugs

Nah.

Assuming we can get his body right, I'd be perfectly content with Jack Hayes over a bunch of players on our list

You can’t shop players in 2024. Clubs are so much better at pro scouting and list sizes to tight (especially GC’s) that if there’s any interest it was flagged well before now.
Not sure how else to reconcile Carlton's [reported] stance of "we have a better offer for 13 than the Pies" with "we won't be trading our first round pick"

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back