List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to stop trading future 1sts, it’s been a disaster every time.

I’d rather do Noble and 36 for 13. GC gets Noble and they still get points this year.

Then 13 and Richards for Houston.

We keep our future 1st and Get Houston for the price of Noble, Richards and 36.

Can a pick be traded back to the club that started with it?

As in, could we get pick 13 from GC as part of Noble trade, then trade it to Port as part of Houston trade, who then send it back to GC as part of Lukosius trade?

I know it won’t happen coz GC want points instead of pick 13 but is such a circular pick trade actually allowed?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That would just be a 3 team trade without pick 13 involved not a bunch of circle trades, but yeah suns want to use 13 in a trade so it can have future picks instead it seems

We need to stop trading future 1sts, it’s been a disaster every time.

I’d rather do Noble and 36 for 13. GC gets Noble and they still get points this year.

Then 13 and Richards for Houston.

We keep our future 1st and Get Houston for the price of Noble, Richards and 36.
I'd trade this one. We'll bounce back next year and there's likely to be a heap of academy picks, plus the contracts to Perryman and Battle have to have made free agency a heap more attractive - I'd be expecting a few of them with compo picks pushing picks back. As much as everyone says it could be a top 5 pick - it's more chance to be an over 20s pick in a weaker draft. It'd be worth more now.

Last edited:
My guess is based on what's being reported, CFC will need to give up their future first, future second or second in this year's draft plus John for picks 13, 23 and 29.

Those picks will be passed onto Port who will give them back to GC to forward onto Richmond.

Taking the scenic route!

My guess is based on what's being reported, CFC will need to give up their future first, future second or second in this year's draft plus John for picks 13, 23 and 29.

Those picks will be passed onto Port who will give them back to GC to forward onto Richmond.

Taking the scenic route!
Port aren't paying anywhere the Houston price for Lukosius.

Taking the scenic route!

Leaving us with that exactly for the draft no that’s terrible for us.
We also can’t trade a F2 without getting one back plus we will need to be mindful of future picks for McGuane
I don’t think we will touch future picks apart from the F1, they would be open to trading that one because we have McGuane next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random thought, but this thread has been seriously entertaining, even if half of it is bagging the crap out of anti Collingwood journalists
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

I spent most of the day away from BF. I logged on tonight, and after about an hour, I was already exhausted. Trade week can be very draining. I may have issues sleeping tonight. Someone save me. :cryv1:
Watch the falcons during the day.

https://367collins.mirvac.com/workplace/building-overview/falcons-at-367-collins.

Do Trade Week at night

Or Wordle......

For a change of pace

Last edited:

Taking the scenic route!
And that's why GC needs to know who is dealing with Port!

Based on the Carlton offer for 13 - we'd be matching that with future first and second rounder. Meaning we'd effectively be trading Noble for 23 and 29 - it's definitely overs, but if you were to trade those picks to move up, it probably gets you to about 17 - so it's not ridiculously crazy Rioli price overs. It'd be a great deal for us though. Bring it on.

Random thought, but this thread has been seriously entertaining, even if half of it is bagging the crap out of anti Collingwood journalists
Pop Corn GIF by WWE
If they are not calling umpires cheating maggots, it’s referring to the opposition as scum and denigrating commentators they keep reading/tuning into.

Fortunately there are enough erudite contributors to make it worthwhile, if you utilise the Ignore option for the soft c*cks.

Based on the Carlton offer for 13 - we'd be matching that with future first and second rounder. Meaning we'd effectively be trading Noble for 23 and 29 - it's definitely overs, but if you were to trade those picks to move up, it probably gets you to about 17 - so it's not ridiculously crazy Rioli price overs. It'd be a great deal for us though. Bring it on.
My guess is CFC will try and keep 23, port will try and keep 29 but would prefer 23 and 13, passing 13 back to GC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port won't give up that 13. I think Lukosius is going to be very cheap. I think GC will try to hide his price within a 3 club trade.
Yeah, if I was GC or a supporter, first and second round minimum. You don't let that kind of talent go for nothing and they will need the picks to pass on for Rioli. I wouldn't be giving up pick 6 for Rioli, pick 13 and a late second maybe.

Yeah, if I was GC or a supporter, first and second round minimum. You don't let that kind of talent go for nothing and they will need the picks to pass on for Rioli. I wouldn't be giving up pick 6 for Rioli, pick 13 and a late second maybe.
He's talented, but he's on a massive contract - rumoured to be on a million bucks a year and he's only just above a fringe player for them. They'll want him gone and Port will squeeze them.

Coll: lose Noble, Richards, future first, 37
Gain Houston, 29

GC: lose 13, Lukosius, 29
Gain future first, port f2, Noble,

Port lose Houston, f2
Gain: 13, Richards, Lukosius, 37

Then the Rioli deal gets sold as pick 6 and 23 for Rioli. But GC get Rioli, f2 and enough academy points for Lombard.

Last edited:
This thread is doing my head in.
Firstly it's impossible to keep up with.
Secondly, I go to bed here. European time. Wake up in the morning to find that the thread has advanced five thousand pages.
I'm thinking to myself "İf the thread has advanced five thousand pages overnight, then something must have happened to create this amount of discussion"
I then read/scroll through said five thousand pages and it's crickets.

I can absolutely empathize with that weird penis with a stick prodding the Collingwood logo saying "do something".

This thread is doing my head in.
Firstly it's impossible to keep up with.
Secondly, I go to bed here. European time. Wake up in the morning to find that the thread has advanced five thousand pages.
I'm thinking to myself "İf the thread has advanced five thousand pages overnight, then something must have happened to create this amount of discussion"
I then read/scroll through said five thousand pages and it's crickets.

I can absolutely empathize with that weird penis with a stick prodding the Collingwood logo saying "do something".
We're all trapped here with you, bud.
Do we need help, do you reckon?

DrDrHiWe're all trapped here with you, bud.
Do we need help, do you reckon?
This is a difficult place indeed

it's a trap GIF

Football addicts with no football feeding off journalists with nothing to write

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back