List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Ollie Henry has requested a trade to Geelong
Now, THAT'S funny.
Jon Stewart Laughing GIF

That would be the perfect result.
Two picks in a pretty good range.
They'll both go out a bit, but still nice. As a draft watcher, would you prefer those two or just 23? I keep saying 33, but think it's later isn't it?

I think I'd prefer 23 - those third rounders aren't as bad as they sound as it's likely they're after the matching range and should come in a bit.

I think we'll end up with only one of 29/3?

But the gap between 3? and 52 will likely close with matching. It's still awesome.
I cant see Port and Suns agreeing to a trade where we end up with Houston and pick 29 by only giving up a future first, Noble, Richards and a junk pick. it's just too good to be true

He’s best game at AFL level was better than Ash Johnson’s and far better than Anything Krueger or Reef have produced and I don’t think his worst are as bad as Ash’.

But I also don’t think he’s gonna play a game close to his best every again.

At the very least Weideman can take a stint in the ruck too

Yeah we may not see his best but honestly you never know

The romantic in me think maybe playing for the club his dad and grandfather played for might inspire him who knows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mum, are we there yet?
No - stop asking your father (if you ever see him) and I stupid questions. Your new step dad isn't interested either.

We've just left Derrimut with the van and we won't get to wherever we're going (not sure where we're headed either) until next week.

Tell your five sisters that too - we're stopping for takeaway at Euroa so quiet until then.

Last edited:
At the very least Weideman can take a stint in the ruck too

Yeah we may not see his best but honestly you never know

The romantic in me think maybe playing for the club his dad and grandfather played for might inspire him who knows
Leave it cuz, he's destined for mooroopna and I'm not even sure he'll get a game there

I think we'll end up with only one of 29/3?

But the gap between 3? and 52 will likely close with matching. It's still awesome.
52 ends in the mid 40’s. My guess is the club is pushing for 23, but might settle on 29. The benefit of 23 is you can probably split it and end up with 3 picks between 30 and 45ish. It’s a decent bet each way in this draft.

Correct. They are a club stuck in the middle. But the other likely scenario is they got wind Dan just prefers the pies
I think there's two options with the Blues: 1) they couldn't afford Houston within their cap 2) as you say, Houston had a preference for Pies.

I don't buy that they want to hit the draft. They would be desperate for immediate improvement. Given the "draft" message was there from the beginning of trade week, they were out of the Houston trade from the beginning and were spinning.

Disagree….

Jordy is absolute clutch and I do recall that beautiful goal by Houston after the siren outside 50. That says a lot. Both jets!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Each > is for each AA blazer… JDG’s best is better, but Houston’s consistency, both in terms of output and availability, gives him the clear edge.

I cant see Port and Suns agreeing to a trade where we end up with Houston and pick 29 by only giving up a future first, Noble, Richards and a junk pick. it's just too good to be true
I've been assuming all along that we'll lose Hawks 2nd and I will still be really happy, but all these reports we're getting a pick?

To me, Port are getting fleeced on both sides with that article is running with. Lukosius with a rumoured huge salary is going for way too much - should be free - and either Richards for way too much (I do think he'll be good though) or Houston nowhere near enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back