List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

If the Pies haven’t even got their hands on 13 & 23 yet then how would Ralph know that we don’t want to trade said picks to Port?! What a laugh.

Please don’t bother responding to the troll anymore - he won’t be able to reply.

Edit: Alternatively feel free to however, don’t expect a response.

It's good to see the mods on this board have our backs. It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside when I see a troll's account has been suspended. Thank you Anzacday. I'll sleep better tonight.

1728558404992.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You underestimate our own idiots.
I'm hoping for a three way deal. If Lukosius is involved you can always argue that either Port or GC won the deal depending on whether or not you're looking at him as a salary dump or judgin him by knightmare's hype. Which of course means that we've been bent over - unless of course we've also been forced to kneel. We're definitely copping it.

I trust Glenn McFarlane as a journo. He has been in footy a long, long time and if he says it is happening tomorrow, the lock it in!!!

My brother Olaf is a mad Demons fan with a mate in the Demon's coterie. The suggestion from those in the know at Melbourne is that Petracca will get to Collingwood at the end of 2025 season...

The thought of Perryman, Houston and, perhaps, one other at Magpieland in 2025 makes me very keen for next year... we are being aggressive and thoughtful in the trade window.

I would suggest Tomlinson will be added before 2025 as well

Floreat Pica.

I do like the idea of 19,22,23,and maybe 29(if we can get GC to take 36 for it,). So if we do miss out on Houston, we can still have a crack at someone like barrass(wouldn't mind hijacking hawthorn)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back