List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I took a few hrs break and 6 pages of crap later all I’ve learned is there’s a fellow Workaholics fan in our midst, opposition supporters post like they’re list managers as well and there are a lot of impatient people on here!

I’ll find Glenn and smooch him if something happens tomorrow.

If it happens tomorrow:

- After I’ve shit a chicken I’m gonna consume all the Houston content many times over

- I’ll them re-consume the Perryman content

- I’ll then rewatch the QF, PF and GF all over again across the weekend

- Then I’ll try and organise my 2025 Grand Final day

Last edited:
I do like the idea of 19,22,23,and maybe 29(if we can get GC to take 36 for it,). So if we do miss out on Houston, we can still have a crack at someone like barrass(wouldn't mind hijacking hawthorn)
what makes you think that if we miss out on Houston we still get pick 13 from GC. GC are prepared to trade us 13 if it helps us land Houston because it opens up cap space for port for them to unload luko, but if we’re out of the running they may very well shop pick 13 for the best deal. If we miss out on Houston things are very much in the air and I wouldn’t be banking on a pick bonanza.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Pies haven’t even got their hands on 13 & 23 yet then how would Ralph know that we don’t want to trade said picks to Port?! What a laugh.

If memory serves correct Ralph said we're not prepared to trade 13 (cos they'll split it) and in the next sentence said we want to give Port 13 and Richards. Farkin clueless, desperate for attention and prepared to say whatever.

If it happens tomorrow:

- After I’ve shit a chick I’m gonna consume all the Houston content many times over

- I’ll them re-consume the Perryman content

- I’ll then rewatch the QF, PF and GF all over again across the weekend

- Then I’ll try and organise my 2025 Grand Final day
Most of that sounds good, but shitting a chick? What does that mean?

“Another world” well clearly not in this one mate!

Obviously this story still has us getting Dan. Dont care how, just make it happen.

Attachments

• IMG_9729.jpeg
    IMG_9729.jpeg
    218.6 KB · Views: 65
If memory serves correct Ralph said we're not prepared to trade 13 (cos they'll split it) and in the next sentence said we want to give Port 13 and Richards. Farkin clueless, desperate for attention and prepared to say whatever.
I think what he's trying to say is that we don't want to give pick 23, but Port are saying they want two firsts. We heard they may split 13 to 19 and 22 with Sydney, so we've said: "there you go, you've got your two firsts, we won't be giving 23".

This may be why there is some chance of us keeping 23. Port end up with their two firsts, but we only have to give them one. Would be a great outcome, even if we have to add a later pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back