List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Houston nominate us make things easier or more difficult?

Does it take others out of the picture and Port accept less? Or does it force the pies to give up more to get him?
I don't know. However, it was quite clever to state he wanted to be traded to a Victorian club (I can't remember if he said big Victorian club or I dreamt it). But if things don't work out he stays and tries again next year. If we don't move from our offer it will get to a point GC or Port do deals independent of us for Lukosius

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm always humoured by the ridicule of other forums apparent ridiculous expectations and then see in here people suggesting that Noble is worth more than 23. If Noble played for another club we would laugh at the idea. Rioli is a much better player (I still wouldn't give 6 for him either).

If we can't get Houston with a F1, then 23 is pretty handy for Nobes. Similar to what Adelaide got for ANB - fair and thanks for the service. I am pretty meh about Devon Robertson.
Noble has a contract until 2026 and ANB didn’t. If ANB was contracted he was worth a pick between 10 and 20. If the Suns trade 13 elsewhere Noble won’t move from here because the point of it now is upgrading to Houston. GC still holding 13 tells me they’re fine working with us. I had expected it to be moved fairly early and it probably would have been without Noble on the hook.

If you’ve got the weakest hand then you need to bluff or be unreadable to succeed. Leppa is revealing all.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
So you think.

Noble has a contract until 2026 and ANB didn’t. If ANB was contracted he was worth a pick between 10 and 20. If the Suns trade 13 elsewhere Noble won’t move from here because the point of it now is upgrading to Houston. GC still holding 13 tells me they’re fine working with us. I had expected it to be moved fairly early and it probably would have been without Noble on the hook.
"

NEAL-BULLEN REQUESTS TRADE TO CROWS Demons utility Alex Neal-Bullen has formally requested a trade to the Crows. Both clubs on Monday confirmed Neal-Bullen's desire to move to Adelaide for family reasons despite being contracted at Melbourne until 2026"

not sure how accurate it is as i saw it on the crows board a month or so after neal-bullen nominated adelaide as his preferred club but part of the reason his trade price might have been lower than normal is because he was appartently willing to retire from AFL to get back to adelaide if a deal wasnt able to be agreed to between the two parties. grain of salt as i said though

Carlton is targeting Eagles pick 3 with pick 12, F1 and F2 to try nab Finn O'Sullivan.
Which is why they arent going after Houston.

Can't say I blame them for that.

Also, how old is this? They don't have their F1 anymore and as it stands they can't even trade their F2 because of that.

Could well be - just want the circus to leave town, I guess.
I bloody love the circus.

When I was a young tacker a tiger had to go for a slash & this clown comes out & has to put himself in the firing line to protect the punters.

Draw what you like from that.

I bloody love this time of year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs want two first round picks in this years draft. Geelong only offering pick 17. No different to our current situation

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Swans really are willing to turn their 19 and 22 into 13 then that’s 2 firsts.

I’d rather Smith than Houston. Happy to do 13 and 23 for Noble, 55 and future 1st.

Turn 13 into 19 and 22. Give dogs 19 and 22 for Smith.

Also, how old is this? They don't have their F1 anymore and as it stands they can't even trade their F2 because of that.
Just now. Before he deal with hawks
Carlton is eyeing off West Coast’s number three draft pick in a bid to land one of the top underage midfielders in the country.
The Blues have picks 12 and 14 and have indicated they are keen to surge further up the draft order as part of another aggressive trade move.

Carlton sounded out West Coast on a deal on Friday to swap the Blues’ pick 12, future first-round and second-round for the Eagles’ pick three, before making the deal with Hawthorn.

Carlton has made clear they are interested in West Coast’s third pick in this year’s draft which could give Michael Voss’s men a chance to snare Finn O’Sullivan, who is the cousin of jet midfielder Sam Walsh.

Many recruiters consider O’Sullivan the draft’s top prospect as a brilliantly well-rounded inside-outside ballwinner who is penetrating by foot.

The Blues’ strong interest in landing pick three from West Coast and securing a stand-out midfielder explains why they aren’t going overboard for Port Adelaide’s Dan Houston.

Carlton’s recruiting team will continue to talk about their options with 12 and 14 and whether they can engage West Coast, Melbourne or St Kilda on a pick swap for an earlier selection.

The Blues have confirmed to other clubs they are happy to hold their two draft aces or rise earlier up the order to have a crack at another generational talent.

West Coast would prefer to hold on to three but Carlton will pitch 12 and 14 as a way West Coast can land Liam Baker from Richmond with 12 and a young talent with 14.

The Eagles face a massive 48 hours weighing up their options after missing their chance to secure pick 14 from Hawthorn.

The Blues rate the talent at the top-end of this year’s draft and will engage in more talks across the weekend.

Top prospects other than O’Sullivan include 187cm ballwinner Sam Lalor, 181cm playmaker Jagga Smith and 190cm midfielder Harvey Langford.

Melbourne is also engaged in talks with clubs about securing a second pick inside the top-10, including Essendon’s number nine selection in exchange for the Demons’ future first-rounder.

Melbourne’s national recruiting manager Jason Taylor has an excellent record and is keen to dip further into a talent pool recruiters are leading for its quality and depth.

Essendon, which has pick nine, wants to take a top talent before a bid comes for gun small forward Isaac Kako.

Melbourne could bid on the jet small forward at pick number five.

You'd think Carlton are also in the win now mode too, but they also rate this draft especially the top end
Are you looking to Carlton for good decision making?

30 years without a flag..

I bloody love the circus.

When I was a young tacker a tiger had to go for a slash & this clown comes out & has to put himself in the firing line to protect the punters.

Draw what you like from that.

I bloody love this time of year!
...And the Circus Leaves Town

If we are prepared to offer up pick 36 in the trade I find it hard to believe GC are going to blow the deal up for the sake of an 8 place difference between it and Melbourne's 28.

This is especially so given we could demand more than 23 for Noble if a deal for 13 isn't reached.

So that part of the deal is out of the way if we or GC aren't pigheaded.

As for Port, while we may have our heart set on keeping 23 I don't see how 13 and Richards gets the job done for player of Houston's calibre.

Additionally if we're handing over 13 and 23 then surely they don't think they're getting Richards for free also.

39 is the starting point but if they could gain 41 in the trade for Lukosius, pick 39 and 41 for Richards and 52 would be a little win for us. On paper at least that would look like we've regained the 2nd round pick we gave up to secure 13.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back