List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard that Shannon Cox was seen with Fly at the Derrimut cafe. Pass this on without critical thinking pls.

This is all 90% BS. How I know…

In 2005 I highlighted on big footy the night before the draft that we were selecting Dale Thomas…I met a guy on a night out through a friend that shared the details. This was a 100% certainty.

The same guy a number of years later suggested(or I misinterpreted) that the pies were into Josh Schache, as it turned out this was false or fleeting…I posted this on big footy and the next day dickhead David Schwartz reported it on SEN.

No scrutiny or journalistic integrity, they just gobble up whatever is plausible.

Don’t get caught up in it. Trust the club and our system, however nerve racking that maybe given recent trading history!

This is all 90% BS. How I know…

In 2005 I highlighted on big footy the night before the draft that we were selecting Dale Thomas…I met a guy on a night out through a friend that shared the details. This was a 100% certainty.

The same guy a number of years later suggested(or I misinterpreted) that the pies were into Josh Schache, as it turned out this was false or fleeting…I posted this on big footy and the next day dickhead David Schwartz reported it on SEN.

No scrutiny or journalistic integrity, they just gobble up whatever is plausible.

Don’t get caught up in it. Trust the club and our system, however nerve racking that maybe given recent trading history!

Did we end up taking Thomas?

The influence of Big Footy - now The Age has an article on Derimut:

I can’t believe how affluent Derimut has become.
Need to pay a subscription just to read about it FFS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a serious note

If he really is in Melbourne, I suspect the deal is done and the content is being recorded at AIA

“Meeting with other clubs” is just more media bullshit hoping he doesn’t wind up at Collingwood

There’s 3 days left. He’s not “meeting with clubs” this late in the piece. Because then you need more time again to work out deals and pick swaps

Deal is most likely done and content is being made
Yeah it doesn’t make logistical sense to be talking with other clubs this late.

And if this deal and the other trade deals are done on Wednesday it does not help the argument that 9 days of trade period is just window dressing for deadline day views for Trade Radio and Fox

Yeah it doesn’t make logistical sense to be talking with other clubs this late.

And if this deal and the other trade deals are done on Wednesday it does not help the argument that 9 days of trade period is just window dressing for deadline day views for Trade Radio and Fox

You'd think that if the Houston deal actually is done, then it becomes official tomorrow as other deals and trades might be relying on all of that stuff to go through

Not sure if Houston deal done tomorrow but 99% sure pick 13 will be traded tomorrow. Hopefully to us but not guaranteed

The separation of the 3-way deal means that it's a harder sell for each of the parties on each component, but when examined holistically, is fair for all parties.

Makes sense to do it this way.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back