List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

They’d be taking a gamble and Melbournes offer for 13 has a second rounder attached to it too.
If I was a gambling man I’d be putting money on Melbourne to either stay around the mark they are or fall further given the absolute shit show their club is right now, and Norf to start rising up the ladder. Any club who’s list manager has any common sense would take Melbournes F1 and pick 28 over Norfs F1 alone imo.
Is this for GC's pick 13?

Is this for GC's pick 13?
No Essendons pick 9. If I was Essendons list manager and I had Norf offering their future first I’d be getting on the phone to Melbourne because their F1 and 28 is a better deal imo.

I think you're underestimating the Dees.
Their two best mids don’t want to be at the club and their FD is a shambles. It’s bad enough that Houston decided against going there after it was almost assumed he’d be there in 2025 a couple of months ago. There’s obviously no guarantee they fall but I don’t like their odds of making finals next year.

Lol if he goes to North he goes to North
So be it.
Pick 9 v 13 is neither here or there
If they’re willing to accept one pick on their own so be it.

I’m happy enough to hit the draft

Their two best mids don’t want to be at the club and their FD is a shambles. It’s bad enough that Houston decided against going there after it was almost assumed he’d be there in 2025 a couple of months ago. There’s obviously no guarantee they fall but I don’t like their odds of making finals next year.
I wouldn't be surprised with them going either way. It's a bloody good list still if they can get Trac and Oliver back on course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol if he goes to North he goes to North
So be it.
Pick 9 v 13 is neither here or there
If they’re willing to accept one pick on their own so be it.

I’m happy enough to hit the draft
Especially in this draft. This draft’s one wood is its depth to 40 plus. Not necessarily that the top 10-15 is any better than other years

Just finishing the trip home. Train all winter in 10 degrees and rain, only to have to run the marathon in 25 degrees, full sun and a strong north wind. No acclimating to that! Absolutely brutal.

EDIT: Congrats to your daughter though, I should have added.

Thanks, and to you to. Huge effort👍

What if North pull the pin on Houston and are genuinely looking at taking 9 to the draft if they somehow get it? Of course they’d be instant favourites for him but it doesn’t mean they’ll use it on him.

What if North pull the pin on Houston and are genuinely looking at taking 9 to the draft if they somehow get it? Of course they’d be instant favourites for him but it doesn’t mean they’ll use it on him.
Or that he'd agree to go to North.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back