List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why aren’t North outright favs to land Houston? They should be considering we might not even get 13 at this point. Watch GC send it to the Dees…

Because if you’re Port, and keeping in mind Houston would likely prefer to go to a contending club; you can’t take 9 over (13 + Richards) when you’ve already offered Richards a contract.

If North offered Maynard a significant pay increase (which they would have to ,to get any player to agree to join that dumpster fire ) his management could technically go to Collingwood and ask them for an increased salary. Keep in mind Maynard comes out of contract at the end of next season. Bobby hill is doing the same thing as his contract ends at the conclusion of next season.

North Melbourne made an inquiry about the future of gun Collingwood defender Brayden Maynard
His future contains several more flags. Thankyou for your enquiry. Your call is important to us.

Trade Bruz WTF, I'm out, see you all Wednesday

North also enquired about trading the AIA Centre to Arden Street, the MCG to Marvel, and 16 premierships to… less than that.

Didn't the Hawks recently trade 14 for a future first and second and are now supposedly offering up the same price to get to 13?

They got the 2nd for free in that deal and 14 would have been earmarked for Barrass if they had not made it.

I can only assume then any deal for 13 would only come about after they deal with WC with a F1 and 2nd.

They're looking to have themselves back in the 1st round and the 2nd round pick required as extra to land it was essentially paid for by Carlton in deal 1.

In reality though if we're prepared to hand over pick 36 alongside a F1 then their offer for 13 isn't good enough to move the dial.

Melbourne and the Saints in particular would be more inviting.

P.S- If the deal for Barrass was a F1 and F2 Hawthorn wouldn't be in a postion to offer up another F1 and F2 for 13. I believe that's correct.

One of those seconds would need to be 33.

Quick question , if a player like Richards gets walked to the psd, is there anything that stops a club like the eagles from picking him up especially if he has no interest in going there ?

If Dees get pick 9 from Bombers that is a great outcome. Means they are out of the race for 13 and should have us in the box seat as it was reported it was a two horse race between us and Dees to get the pick.

Also keeps North in second for houston.

I’m confident it’s ours now.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back