List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw a promo on Seven tonight that they’re doing a deadline day show on 7+

You can’t tell me with a straight face now that the first 9 days is just window dressing for one day, this year more than anything had exposed it
I’m sure many deals are already done and media have some deal with AFL to hold off announcing until final hour 🤦‍♂️

I’m warming to Kapil (Dev). He’s a hard and aggressive nut who might thrive as an inside mid. Also can kick goals. Pick 22 in the 2020 draft and former captain of the WA Under-18 team in the National Championships. Lays a nice smother on Lachie Ash in this clip. Turned 23 in June this year and is readymade. Could be a handy pickup if the price is reasonable

You can’t tell me with a straight face now that the first 9 days is just window dressing for one day, this year more than anything had exposed it
Well footy is their business.

And it's got everyone talking about it for a few weeks when there isn't any football being played 🥴

Last edited:

No doubt that deals have been artificially delayed. Very little happening.

Was bound to happen. Once we lost the Collingwood charm of 22/23 and missed finals, media were quick to return to form.
They’re probably barracking for another side like Carlton to find the last piece of a puzzle and get their first flag in 30 years. Of course their own team would have to be out of the picture. So according to them, we’ve had our turn and now it’s time for someone else.

This has to be some sort of record for articles written for one person/trade? They really are milking this shit for all it's worth.

It's a complete farce, I think the current term used is "engagement farming".

So let me get this straight......
Damo thinks Houston gets to Carlton trading either 12 or 14, that's only ONE 1st round pick by he's statement, that they will cave in and give up.
We are offering 13 (as long as we get it) Richards (a definite) and possibly 23 or 29.
How the F is the Carlton offer going to get Houston to them over our most likely offer?
Whats Damo been smoking???

Last edited:
Damo thinks Houston gets to Carlton trading offering either 12 or 14, that's only ONE 1st round pick by he's statement, that they will cave in.
We are offering 13 (as long as we get it) Richards (a definite) and possibly 23 or 29.
How the F is the Carlton offer going to get Houston to them over our most likely offer?

Because it's not Collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damo thinks Houston gets to Carlton trading offering either 12 or 14, that's only ONE 1st round pick by he's statement, that they will cave in and give up.
He can't even be bothered to pretend to care enough to make his b.b. plausible.

Damo thinks Houston gets to Carlton trading offering either 12 or 14, that's only ONE 1st round pick by he's statement, that they will cave in and give up.
1728814183416.jpeg

Can’t believe how much negative energy we are getting

So many teams are actually not doing a thing what so ever
Why aren’t they getting flogged
Bombers Melbourne Saints guess there lists are perfect and don’t need anyone except some picks 🙄
Carlton should be slammed for wasting Cripps’ prime years going to the draft and letting their arch rivals secure a gun but are getting off Scott free

For me, spouting absolute insane nonsense like that all but confirms Houston to Collingwood is virtually done

I swear he has a magic mushroom sandwich for lunch sprinkled with cocaine 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back