List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Do ACL injuries mean as much as they did previously? I don't think they do
In football they do.

I have my ACL replaced and running was off limits for almost a year. The mental side lasted 3 years as in scared to strain it or put 100% effort.
Football players especially midfielders, thought of getting tackled or reinjury would definitely affect performance.

From Yesterday I am super Anxious today so took half a Valum
Take it easy Dave.
Go play a few more rounds and relax.
Leppa seems to know what he is doing by saying he won't sell the future for now.
This is probably the AFL stepping in to build the drama for the last day.

Honestly, I think it will get to the stage with the Houston camp will be so pissed at Port he will just play for North.
So pissed at them that he will just give up and give Port exactly what they want?

So one was pick 20 - and they got 24 and 27 in return! Effectively downgrade on 2 of the 1sts.

Yep - you're correct they traded 3 1sts, but they got a hell of a lot coming back the other way

So it breaks down as:
Jeremy CameronPick 13
Pick 24Pick 15
Pick 27Pick 20

vs

HoustonNoble
Pick 58 (likely to climb)Richards
2025 1st
Pick 36

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In football they do.

I have my ACL replaced and running was off limits for almost a year. The mental side lasted 3 years as in scared to strain it or put 100% effort.
Football players especially midfielders, thought of getting tackled or reinjury would definitely affect performance.
With respect, are you a 23 year-old elite athlete renowned for your dedication to training?

The reigning Norm Smith medallist came off his ACL pretty well

id rather Houston goes to north than if he went Carlton...And even then at north ,imagine playing at marvel in front of 12-15k with roof closed ..instead of on Anzac Day with 90k

Or in front of 10k at a cold and blustery Bellerive Oval.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back