List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Cal saying the 3 club deal still has a pulse, negotiations are on going as we speak.
I want off this emotional rollercoaster

kid scream GIF by Europa-Park

Good idea but what if GC say no deal?

Reckon they'll allow Port to retain pick 39 as first preference (unless still desperate for points) and provide Atkins for nil in trade (were they anyway?) unless he's removed or dealt with separately.

At the end of the day we've got bugger all left to contribute unless we trade out a player but we've given enough already so I wouldn't be adding that without getting something useful back in return (on top of Houston)

Right now as the deal stands we've got 3 picks in the 50's so we're skint as f*ck and really it's GC who are the ones who need to give up something. The present deal favours them over Port and Port have the biggest chip in Houston involved.

Lukosius's contract is awful - he's getting superstar wages over the next two years if reports are accurate. I just think that last night's deal was too good to be true for GC. I think they'll shift -not sure how. But think Port are currently paying way too much for him - considering the situation.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cal saying the 3 club deal still has a pulse, negotiations are on going as we speak.
Port finally come to the realisation that North isn't a target to fleece and they have to deal with Collingwood?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back