List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Why did leppa tell the media and the world we will draft KPP’s in the draft? Now everyone knows what to draft before our picks.

No smarts or strategy !!
Maybe he's not after KPP's?

Puttin the reverse moz on.

Man, happens to me every year, but the post trade period depression is real.

It's footy season, finals (even if you miss the finals) and pretty much into 2.5 weeks of solid trade chat.

Now nothing!

Have to find some good shows to watch on Netflix etc now. Bring on the warmer weather!
I'm a bit deflated and lost now. I don't even have any more Pies AFLW games I can get to to take the edge off until Draft Day(s). I might actually have to start decluttering my house now (like I've been procrastinating against for the last almost 9 years).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol we told Stringer the reason we decided against bringing him in was because he didn't fit our age profile.

Membrey though 😂

I'm a Membrey fan and all for it.

Leppa said we will focus on KPP in the draft.
And isn't worried about starting at pick 52, because it'll come down to the 40's and we had pick 36 originally -- only slipping a few spots
if you know what i mean eyebrow wiggle GIF

Loving him brother. Most successful coaching start in history thus far.
Gravenberch to DM a master-stroke.
All the players on fire.
Do you follow a team?
Yeah Liverpool are looking good to me too.

I started off just watching EPL games at the pub from time to time may years ago , then one day I woke up to find I'd become a Gooner.

Whatever we do don’t pick vanilla footballers
Be bold and pick players with something special that stands out even if they aren’t consistent across the board.
McCreery was classic example of a pick in 40s with his speed and power but low disposal count and consistency, it doesn’t matter as he has traits that make him good at the top level.

No more Bianco, Josh Smith type selections that are too safe
Either a KPP who is competitive and has shown he can take a contested mark (even if he only had 1 or 2 standout games all season) or go for speed.

Watching this Trading Day show on Fox and gee Ralphy hates us. Kingy and Montagna saying how good Houston is and how we are right in the mix to win the flag. And then Ralphy cuts them off to start talking about Perryman's contract and how Naicos is our only u25 player with a "positive rating" 😂😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back