List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s only ever kicked a bag of 5 once in his entire career in the AFL so you’re either lying or you’re talking about VFL in which case, who cares?

I could almost understand you saying he’s better than Frampton, but Membrey?
You’re saying that 76 games for 77 goals Sam Weideman is 10 times the player than 179 games for 293 goals Tim Membrey is?
You’re saying Sam “never kicked more than 19 goals in a year” Weideman is 10 times the player than 3x St Kilda leading goal kicker Tim Membrey is?

Membrey kicked over 50% more goals this year in an outfit that struggled to hit the scoreboard than Sam Weideman did in his career best year.

Don’t even get me started on your claim he’s a better list fit than Houston. What. The. Actual. ****.

Are you his mum or something? Sorry Mrs Weideman, your son is crap, which is a shame given how good his grandpa was.
Yep was an dees v hawthorn game. Than randomly for some reason a dons v cats game
Rest of this shit get a grip man.its an off season thread that makes no difference
It's an opinion for some dude I random saw twice play a random game

Didn’t want to, but it saves being asked where I read it.
Seeing as you have seemingly widely missed the point here, I'm going to make it really simple:

If you read a piece of information on @IncrediblyBozza, and nowhere else, don't post it here, because he makes heaps of shit up.

If he's right, it's because a broken clock is right twice a day - Sheer coincidence.

He has zero sources, so his information will never be accurate unless an actual journalist is reporting it.

I haven't paid that much attention to Membrey. However, based on his stats, what I can recall of him playing, what I hear is a strong finish to the 2024 season, part of the 2023 leadership team, I am a bit surprised St Kilda have let him go. You would think they would want someone like him to nurture the younger ones.
There must be more to the story.
His first half of year in 2024 stats wise looks abysmal however.

I haven't paid that much attention to Membrey. However, based on his stats, what I can recall of him playing, what I hear is a strong finish to the 2024 season, part of the 2023 leadership team, I am a bit surprised St Kilda have let him go. You would think they would want someone like him to nurture the younger ones.
There must be more to the story.
His first half of year in 2024 stats wise looks abysmal however.
There doesn't need to be anything more to the story, other than Lyon is choosing to go with his younger players & like most teams struggling with list spots.

He kicked 15 goals in his first 10 matches & 15 for his remaining 9 matches of 2024.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There doesn't need to be anything more to the story, other than Lyon is choosing to go with his younger players & like most teams struggling with list spots.

He kicked 15 goals in his first 10 matches & 15 for his remaining 9 matches of 2024.
Yeah, he's a handy pick up, BUT he's no Owies...

(Am I doing it right, Manic?).

Seeing as you have seemingly widely missed the point here, I'm going to make it really simple:

If you read a piece of information on @IncrediblyBozza, and nowhere else, don't post it here, because he makes heaps of shit up.

If he's right, it's because a broken clock is right twice a day - Sheer coincidence.

He has zero sources, so his information will never be accurate unless an actual journalist is reporting it.
I don’t need you to explain it to me but thanks buddy, no one is forcing you to believe it. Clearly he has been given the information from someone and if it’s correct then great, if it’s not then who cares. Just scroll on.

i got him to WC, much to my disappointment but I think cumberland is still a chance
Like most people, WCE took one look at Owies and were repulsed, but the Owies buzz developing around Werribee way caused them to have a second look. And they decided, **** it, we lose by 10 goals most weeks anyway, he can't be as bad as what we've got and hopefully adding a player to this trade stops our fans from rioting.

Do we have a "Welcome" thread for Tim Membrey yet?

Yep was an dees v hawthorn game. Than randomly for some reason a dons v cats game
Nope. His best career return vs Hawthorn is 3, so you’ve either got a poor memory or are a liar. His only bag of 5 in his entire career was against the cats for Essendon so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say your memory is crap.
Rest of this shit get a grip man.its an off season thread that makes no difference
It's an opinion for some dude I random saw twice play a random game
Wait, you’re basing your extremely strong opinion of Weideman being 10x the player than Membery is on two random games you saw, one of which you clearly can’t remember correctly?

And I’m the one who needs to get a grip? Instead of making foolish false statements, just say you prefer a taller player, at least then you aren’t making ridiculous claims about the skills of players you’ve clearly seen very little of.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back