List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting. Noble and Rioli. Hardwick's going hard to get some pace and slingshot out of defence. Good move - they could be a very different proposition next year.

I already thought we were short on flankers. Going to need to find someone.
Hopefully Petracca and Allan push some inside midfielders to the flanks.

His kicking efficiency this year was 79.6%

As a comparison Josh Daicos 63.6%

I think defender's mistakes stand out more as sometimes the turnover results in a goal, but Noble had his highest efficiency season this year.
Jaicos is also taking on much harder options. Kick rating is the only true guide on a players foot skills.

I think its possible to get 2nd rounders. If Port are willing to give Richards a 4 year contract. You could swap their 2nd rounder for our 3rd rounder. plus the other random rumours around that i threw in were the Hill/Nobel/Quaynor which would be even easier to achieve. But even if we accumulated 3rd rounders, you could still package them together to offer a Carlton a better points position.
And if we did manage to pull it off, we can be back in the hunt for Bailey Smith, not just focus on Petracca.
Smith is gone.

I think its possible to get 2nd rounders. If Port are willing to give Richards a 4 year contract. You could swap their 2nd rounder for our 3rd rounder. plus the other random rumours around that i threw in were the Hill/Nobel/Quaynor which would be even easier to achieve. But even if we accumulated 3rd rounders, you could still package them together to offer a Carlton a better points position.
And if we did manage to pull it off, we can be back in the hunt for Bailey Smith, not just focus on Petracca.
I hope this was just your thought bubble.

Hill/Noble/IQ ?

Maybe we can get Richards to stay now and take Noble’s position down back assuming we continue to play Bobby Hill, Elliott, Schulz and McReery Forward.
He has been trialled and played some good footy in the VFL in defence.

Pick 2 or 3 wasn’t he? What the hell goes on with Norths development

Bottomed out too hard and don't have the core of senior midfield guns to lead the way IMO. For that reason i would not be against targeting some of their fringe young players. There surely must be some development left there.

Sorry to see JFN go but wish him well. Who do Gold Coast have that we could work into a deal? Davies? Yes. Fiorini? Not for mine, disposal no good. Lukosius? Unlikely. Left field I have always thought Joel Jeffrey will be a player but they signed him long term last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His kicking efficiency this year was 79.6%

As a comparison Josh Daicos 63.6%

I think defender's mistakes stand out more as sometimes the turnover results in a goal, but Noble had his highest efficiency season this year.
Probably true. Jaicos's kicking can be atrocious at times (those low skiding worm burning finger breakers) but his shockers are usually around half-forward that don't cost us scores against. Whereas JFN's although are nicer looking kicks that spin beautifully they tend to miss the target by a country mile right across half-back often resulting in scores against or a big opportunity to do so, big difference unfortunately. Also, teams often try to play through JFN when he gets up to the wings to expose his lack of contested marking ability, this always frustrated me.

Would we be looking at Caleb Daniel?

Someone on here a few days ago asked about JFN’s contract status. Can’t remember who.

It seemed random at the time but clearly one of us genuinely does have “sauces”other than tomato and barbecue!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Can’t see us having the ability to get CP to be honest and at his age and off the back of this serious injury not sure it would be a wise move considering the cost.

Would be rather ironic if we did though considering it was one of our players that ultimately caused (inadvertently) the injury that has contributed significantly to this spiral.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It was reported he had multiple issues with the club before the injury. However what followed after the injury blew it out of the water. All he needed was a little nudge. Melbourne probably won't trade him to us out of spite

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Noble and our first pick for either their pick 20/26 or for Lukosius?

It’s not like Hine will do anything decent with that first pick

Then try find a way to turn pick 20 (if we got it) into a pick in the teens.

Send that pick into Melbourne with Ash Johnson and Krueger for Petracca.

Just spitballing here

Bloke at work just told me his brother saw Leppa, Pendles, Darcy Moore and Petracca at a cafe having a meeting on Sunday! That would be our new list manager Leppa.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back