List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Any interest in Grainger-Barras from the Hawks? Can be swung forward and back which could solve issues on gameday. Being traded or even delisted may be the kick up the backside he needs.
22, 195cm but only 81kgs. Hit the gym and give him a solid run. He's Edward Allan without the 'midfielder' tag.
There can only be one Hyphen at the Pies.

Parker was stuck in the magoos behind Adams before his suspension. The status quo won’t have changed, the Swans will keep him in the twos barring injury to one of their preferred mids.
Luke Parker suffered a broken arm towards the end of preseason that required surgery and he was off for 7 weeks. He had just got back to playing & building match fitness in the reserves at the time of his lengthy suspension. As you have indicated he is not likely to get back in

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

No chance, it’s a ruse.

I find it believable. We seem to mostly hear about how we are keen on specific talls, when we have no picks within a country mile of where they’re going to go in the draft.

Hawks could appeal to him, he was a mad hawks fan growing up. Idolised Mitchell. They are up and coming --unfortunaely, so they are a much better prospect than they were a few years back.

If he wants out of melb, be the man in the midfield and with his cotton on sponorship, geelong would appeal.
From all reports he is a city boy. He doesn't need to live down here. Many past and some current Cats players still live in Melbourne

296199c45ca4e3b7a9dbaa67ee479d56.jpg

6c40b99a64663946f62fe02cbdab0b46.jpg

42af8f54959565af0133afcccd40579b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite? I’m not so sure. Frampton is having a solid year, but always seems to be the one they move to plug a leak elsewhere, Howe is nearing the end and Moore is gettable as we saw with Larkey before Frampton went back. Don’t get me wrong it’s a good mix, but against say Carlton it’s a mix that could leak a bag to one or both of their KPF’s with even supply.
Larkey scored 0 goals in the 2nd before Frampton went back.

296199c45ca4e3b7a9dbaa67ee479d56.jpg

6c40b99a64663946f62fe02cbdab0b46.jpg

42af8f54959565af0133afcccd40579b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd love McDonald, but trade capital is the big roadblock.
I've stayed in Dunny a few times - it's a great place, the gateway to the Margaret River wine region, and it has a wonderful kid safe beach that faces north, rather than towards the Indian ocean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Parker suffered a broken arm towards the end of preseason that required surgery and he was off for 7 weeks. He had just got back to playing & building match fitness in the reserves at the time of his lengthy suspension. As you have indicated he is not likely to get back in

I was chatting to someone who works at Swans he was shocked he got a new contract at the money he did. As was thought everyone had passed him, I think swans are seeing that now. Wouldnt touch him but he has been a great player.

I was chatting to someone who works at Swans he was shocked he got a new contract at the money he did. As was thought everyone had passed him, I think swans are seeing that now. Wouldnt touch him but he has been a great player.
When did they re-sign him, do you know?
(Turns 32 in October).

I'd love McDonald, but trade capital is the big roadblock.
I've stayed in Dunny a few times - it's a great place, the gateway to the Margaret River wine region, and it has a wonderful kid safe beach that faces north, rather than towards the Indian ocean.

Wright usually builds up a relationship with his targets from a long way out.

Like the McStay deal was a done deal a long way out. I know we didn't have to trade but it's more about the relationship with the player.

GW did the same thing with Paton and OMeara at the Hawks.

Wright usually builds up a relationship with his targets from a long way out.

Like the McStay deal was a done deal a long way out. I know we didn't have to trade but it's more about the relationship with the player.

GW did the same thing with Paton and OMeara at the Hawks.
Bit hard to do when he is holidaying overseas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back