List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodge has bagged out Max King about a possible contract extension.

Must be on his way to Collingwood for Hodge to have that strong of an opinion lol.

These things can turn around. Elliott looked really unhappy at stages during his career. Moore was also incredibly frustrated under Bucks.
I know they can turn around. I'm just asking if he actually likes playing footy because he looks like he doesn't.

Some people suggest he's so unhappy because of the way RTB coaches.

Next minute, he's apparently in talks for a long term extension of his contract which doesn't expire until 2026.. 🥴

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well yeah..hence my comment 😜

Why would he be discussing a long term contract to stay at the Saints?
Probably a misguided belief that he can help the club he grew up supporting break their nearly 60 year drought.

What makes you think that the Saints would accept a discount price? He’s had a poor year but he still has one of the highest ceilings of most young key forwards in the comp. They’d be asking the world for him.
They might have to if the player wants out to resurrect his career.

Plus for the club there’s every chance he’s out of the team in 2 years if things keep going the way they are.

Albeit seems unlikely considering the contract talks.

IMG_2804.gif

They might have to if the player wants out to resurrect his career.

Plus for the club there’s every chance he’s out of the team in 2 years if things keep going the way they are.

Albeit seems unlikely considering the contract talks.

View attachment 2036395
Even without the talks, he’s contracted for another 2 years. Saints wouldn’t give him up easily

He barracked for St Kilda growing up? Shit. Fancy barracking for them & now locked in to play for them too. No wonder he looks so miserable.
Then he really shouldn’t be surprised by what’s happening at his club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back