List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Lewis Hayes (Essendon) and Jed Busslinger (Bulldogs) are still out of contract.

We should really be chasing both. They haven’t had a look in yet at AFL level, with the talls available at each club. But have still shown a lot in the VFL.

Agree with those two names and would probably add Cat’s Emerson Jeka to that list of decent young KPD not getting a go

At the other end.. Wade Derkson will be stuck longer term behind Hogan, Riccardi, Cadman.. worth a look

Last edited:

Then he really shouldn’t be surprised by what’s happening at his club.

Wish the AFL had the stones to cap funding for Melbourne based clubs at 15mill per year

Would quickly sort the wheat from the chaff

NM and Saints just clogging up the comp

Bulldogs were in this basket previously but geographically have a large region now and have worked hard off field and built up profitable second market in Ballarat

Kangas a bit rough losing Hobart… but they’re too proud to read the writing on the wall.

They would’ve been best suited for long term survival if they had of relocated to GC or TAS.

St Kilda just too dumb. Don’t even try to have a second market.

And the AFL keeps propping them up for god knows what reason.

Lack of true Ruckmen, and in particular due to injury has forced him to play the position to the exclusion of development in more suitable roles.
He is unique in speed, agility and aggression for his size - not sure you cut a tall with these attributes before exploring other positional options.
I don’t see him on our list next year, I’m ok to be wrong but he needs to become something he’s not now.

You’re the toughest talking hombre on BF.

Assuming you played 300 AFL games.

Haha you watch him on the weekend?

Makes Daicos look like Tyson.

Agree with those two names and would probably add Cat’s Emerson Jeka to that list of decent young KPD not getting a go

At the other end.. Wade Derkson will be stuck longer term behind Hogan, Riccardi, Cadman.. worth a look

Pretty sure Derksen is playing in defence at the moment but agree definitely someone to keep an eye on.

I don’t see him on our list next year, I’m ok to be wrong but he needs to become something he’s not now.

Begg’s injury couldn’t have come at a worse time for him. Needed to make his case with a strong 2024 season and seemed to be tracking well. Still, wouldn’t be the first player extended due to injury.

On gettable it is mentioned we aren’t in the race for barass who is more likely to stay though dogs are coming hard

Also unlikely for zurhaar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to do something. Going to have a few retire the next couple of years and need to start filling those holes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ec4d0c20db5c45167deef0f48d8b2bb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back