List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Doubt we could afford two big fish, and if we could, say goodbye to any prospect in 2025

Barrass is the man for me. He's pricey but he's the perfect boy to sit at full back supporting Darcy for a few years while we try and win another flag with a strong list.

Zurharr is a gun but I'm quite happy with where our forward line sits. One of the most efficient in the league in 2024. Despite our issues for the last month or more, we're still putting on decent enough scores despite missing personnel. Our defence needs tuning.

Get Barrass and find cheap midfield depth like Peatling and/or Davies and we've instantly patched up some holes
I'm the other way round. Zurhaar would be a great replacement and addition for Checkers and can also pinch hit in the midfield. Barrass would be too expensive and a shorter shelf life

I reckon we'll wait until the end of the season before we extend him. He's a very clumsy player who struggles to mark overhead. I seriously doubt there's clubs queuing up for him
yeah, I reckon post trade period, to see what we have available.

Mark Keane looked to have stagnated at Collingwood… but has been really good this year

Good number of intercepts, rebound 50s and metres gained for a tall defender

He’s a weekly crows player and contracted next year… and pies have a paltry set of picks in 26, 44 and 48 at present

See what can be done

Schultz a hack? Geez i wonder how long you'll last here. Seroisuly I hope you have written to head coach and selectors to advise them of this fact , so they can finally drop him for playing the EXACT roles, very well, they they asked him to do.
The only hack is Stronzy

I liked Stone in his 2020 draft year but barely seen him since besides some lukewarm AFL games. Any reason you think he’d be a good pick up still?

Just based on stats (not vision), has kicked 16 goals from 11 VFL games averaging 18 disposals. Not elite by any means but you'd be taking the plunge on the fact that he still has plenty of development left in him, and he's behind Green, Greene, Callaghan, etc. depending on what role he's best suited for.

Should be cheap enough to be worth the punt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t understand how people think LDU can be levered out of North.
They are starting to show something and have young talent coming through.
And looking at history, how many good players were coaxed out of Hawthorn when the angry dwarf coached there?
Yeah, he's not leaving.
Zurhaar might even stay also.

I'd pass.

If he wanted to play for us, he shouldn't have left in the first place. Or, when he decided to return, he should have chosen us.

Now that he would cost us trade capital (and seeing that he is again looking to leave a club that gave him a shot), I'd pass.
I feel the same way. Giving up decent picks for a player who chose to leave feels like the wrong move. Rather look elsewhere.

I reckon we'll wait until the end of the season before we extend him. He's a very clumsy player who struggles to mark overhead. I seriously doubt there's clubs queuing up for him
Certainly not if they’re looking for a part time ruckman.
I corrected my mate the other night who said Essendon realise he can’t jump in the ruck.
He can jump, he has absolutely no idea about timing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back