List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Noble worth is Pick 34. It is an early 3rd rounder which is where Noble really sits. If the Pies get more then well done.
Ahh yes.. it's that time of the year where opposition supporters come onto team boards to tell us what our players are worth.

Cheers bruv.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly I’m more shocked that people aren’t picking up on the fact that Pendles is never ever going to get pick 2 rather than getting upset over trading him 😂

If Norf offered pick 2 for a player who’s probably got 1 year left in him max, the club should take it in a heartbeat if he was open to the trade. I love Pendles but you’d be mad to turn that down from a rational perspective.
If it was pick 2 Pendles would agree to go just to shore up his spot as the greatest Pies man ever. Then play out his last year, recruit the hidden gems in the Roos list, pick Clarko's brain before coming back to his rightful spot coaching us to a dynasty.

JFN is a good Home & Away player, he provides depth and cover but has always been found out in big games/finals and pressure moments where his small stature (tackling) and kicking skills have let him down badly. Having said that nothing less than the Suns 1st round draft pick will suffice.
Perfect for the Suns then.

After reading this I don't want Petracca.
Mentally shot right now. A huge risk that he makes it back to his previous form. I certainly don't expect him to be as hard at the contest as he has been.
Genuinely spooked by it.

This is what I have been referring to and trauma is not easily dealt with. It’s sad anyone is saying that Brand Petracca are manipulating a harrowing experience. It’s sad Melbourne have shown little empathy publicly. The footy community should be supporting this man and stop focusing on him as a player.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'm gutted to hear our little terrier wants out

Me too. Gave his all every single time he pulled on the jumper. He was the embodiment of our play-on and move it fast game plan.

Unfortunately I think being replaced by Markov in Finals last year ripped his heart out.

I wish JFN nothing but success wherever he lands.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I can definitely see and understand that point of view and part of me feels that way.

However, he didn't say no to Fly and Leppa. At that time I can kind of see why he would say no,

If he now rejected us and selected Melbourne, well he is dead to me then lol

The issue is;
a) his wage,
b) injuries and,
c) how much good footy he actually has left in him.

1.5 Million a year as a 32 year old injury prone player who turned his back on coming to the club in his prime.
Richmond would laughing at us. As we are paying for his best years he played for them winning flags.

Nobes has requested a trade to the Gold Coast. Bang!
Interesting. Noble and Rioli. Hardwick's going hard to get some pace and slingshot out of defence. Good move - they could be a very different proposition next year.

I already thought we were short on flankers. Going to need to find someone.

Seconds players aren’t worth a second round draft pick either.

Lipinski is an example of a third rounder.
I think its possible to get 2nd rounders. If Port are willing to give Richards a 4 year contract. You could swap their 2nd rounder for our 3rd rounder. plus the other random rumours around that i threw in were the Hill/Nobel/Quaynor which would be even easier to achieve. But even if we accumulated 3rd rounders, you could still package them together to offer a Carlton a better points position.
And if we did manage to pull it off, we can be back in the hunt for Bailey Smith, not just focus on Petracca.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back