List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Noble is one of the player with currency that’s somewhat expendable. Might turn out good for us. Whitlock (whichever) come on down

Only if we change our style. Unless Oleg gets his mojo back, we're really short on flankers with pace - like none.

Awesome news. We should get something decent back

That’s a disappointing take. JFN has bled black and white every day he has been at the club. Has given us his absolute all.

Hopefully we can construct a beneficial trade deal but the news that he wants to leave, in itself, is hardly “awesome”.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I reckon we could be in the Bailey Smith conversation after we release Noble
At the very least we will have some capital to play with for something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love Noble's endeavour at the ball, but he's a genuine butcher and off half back that's a killer.
Not sad or happy to see him go just whatever
His kicking efficiency this year was 79.6%

As a comparison Josh Daicos 63.6%

I think defender's mistakes stand out more as sometimes the turnover results in a goal, but Noble had his highest efficiency season this year.

Sad to hear this! Line breaking defenders don’t grow on trees.
He’s so important to us despite what some think.
Turn the screws, demand pick 20 and hold on till the last day if necessary and see who blinks first.
I mean they kinda do given how we found Noble and what we did with Jaicos in the final month of the season. This move is good for all parties because it opens space for Parker, brings in trade collateral and Noble gets some extra security.

I think its possible to get 2nd rounders. If Port are willing to give Richards a 4 year contract. You could swap their 2nd rounder for our 3rd rounder. plus the other random rumours around that i threw in were the Hill/Nobel/Quaynor which would be even easier to achieve. But even if we accumulated 3rd rounders, you could still package them together to offer a Carlton a better points position.
And if we did manage to pull it off, we can be back in the hunt for Bailey Smith, not just focus on Petracca.
Equivalent of a pick in the high 30s for Richards - certainly ballpark.

Surely we are not jumping down the same hole by overpaying for a very good player who is now washed up. Lynch is only worth one year to us whilst we are still in the window. Imagine the pain of $1.5 mil whilst being cellar dwellers and unable to attract FAs because of salary cap issues. Please God, Nooooooo.
I know it’s nothing alike but I remember everyone cracking the shits when Hogan was mentioned as a trade target from Freo. Peter Wright was laughed at. We seem to be willing to accept certain Coleman medallist’s or nothing. I’m not advocating getting Lynch specifically but 31 for a KPF isn’t washed up and if he got his body right he’d help us enormously. Plus imagine the shit we could give Richmond while they’re winning spoons

That’s a disappointing take. JFN has bled black and white every day he has been at the club. Has given us his absolute all.

Hopefully we can construct a beneficial trade deal but the news that he wants to leave, in itself, is hardly “awesome”.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It's his move to be closer to his twin.
He's happy. I'm happy we get a stronger draft hand.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back