List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

hes proven himself as a brilliant list manager at hawthorn

The core of the side was actually set up under Pelchen. Wright has added a few pieces by grabbing established players from other clubs but his drafting isn't anything flash.

I am hoping they have a special Footy Classified on the night we officially sign on Aish and Treloar. Have it hosted by Eddie, with Joffa in Caro's seat (he would have more insight), Perty as well, and maybe why not throw in Travis "smoke and mirrors behind the curtains" Cloke in as well for comic relief. Luke Ball can be on as the hired brains, we know he has em! They could have a live cross to Tigerland to see KB's tears filling up their gym like the Bears. And in the ad breaks, show us the Star Wars trailer because my work internet is blocking YouTube. But not Bigfooty. Jokes on you ya scumbag scallywags! In all seriousness, I do love Luke Ball. He is grouse. Normally I sit at work hitting refresh on the AusPost tracking site for the innumerable orders of Lego that I "need". This last bit of time has been just this joint. I reckon I have seen Wayne Arnold's face more than I did when the show was on. Whatever happened to that actor?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2.25pm: MENZEL A CROW?

Damian Barrett on Trade Radio has gone with the story we're hearing, that Troy Menzel might be traded to Adelaide in exchange for Sam Kerridge as well as pick 28. The Crows are interested enough to have Menzel in for a medical today.

Nothing official of course but our crack team of Peter 'The Doyen" Ryan, Nick Bowen and Nathan Schmook are working the phones furiously.

Could this be holding up the Treloar Trade?

Chris Newman signs with the Hawks as a developmental coach... sign... How'd we end up with Rivers??? :(

How do you know Newman is a better dev coach than Rivers?

Newman spent his career almost finalless at Richmond of all clubs. Rivers spent a fair chunk at Geelong. I'd say Rivers would have been exposed to a better youth development program than Newman did.

I wonder why so many players in recent year can't work within the expectations of the club....

And from the outside looking in it appears that Shaw, Ceglar and Seedsman are the only ones the club has actually moved on because of discipline reasons. Wellers, Beams, Dawes, Kennedy, Freeman all made there own decisions to leave for their own personal reasons.

2.25pm: MENZEL A CROW?

Damian Barrett on Trade Radio has gone with the story we're hearing, that Troy Menzel might be traded to Adelaide in exchange for Sam Kerridge as well as pick 28. The Crows are interested enough to have Menzel in for a medical today.

Nothing official of course but our crack team of Peter 'The Doyen" Ryan, Nick Bowen and Nathan Schmook are working the phones furiously.

Could this be holding up the Treloar Trade?
no as Gws already have pick 27

this is strange.. something isnt right here.. youd think this woulda been sorted out by now. wtf is going on definetively anyone know

it's tuesday. trades can lodged in 1 minute. plenty of time left. this trade week as been an anomaly because trades have gone earlier. in past years they all come at the end and get done. nothing to worry about.

And from the outside looking in it appears that Shaw, Ceglar and Seedsman are the only ones the club has actually moved on because of discipline reasons. Wellers, Beams, Dawes, Kennedy, Freeman all made there own decisions to leave for their own personal reasons.

When was Seedsman in trouble for discipline reasons? Ive never heard this? is there an article or any evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back