List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are carlton trading out one of there only promising (albeit injury prone) kids in Menzel?

You answered your own question........refer bolded above!

Netanyahu-Unity-Government-It-Wont-Happen-Overnight.jpg

Can someone photo shop Adam Treloars head here......second thoughts, I'm happy with this!

Why does Barrett treat Wallace as if he is a god list manager? If he was that good surely he wouldn't be doing on a streaming radio show

Barrett treats anyone he's next to as a god then sinks the dagger in as soon as they turn their back, although with Wallace I genuinely just think they're friends.

I quite like Wallace personally too, he cops a lot of crap because of his history as a Coach (and fairly so) and he can do massive backflips in the space of about 5 minutes on a few occasions but usually he: a) gets his facts right, b) provides an unbiased assessment and c) is in general just a good source of information re: drafts. I don't rate him that highly when it comes to trades but I like his input on overall list assessments and drafting.

When was Seedsman in trouble for discipline reasons? Ive never heard this? is there an article or any evidence

Nothing more than slanderous scuttlebutt and internet innuendo. Rumoured to be a massive party boy and that it impacts or has impacted his rehab from injury and the continuity of his form. Apparently been given multiple 1 on 1 disciplinary chats with Bucks and has not been able to change or moderate his behaviours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does my tub of oven roasted mixed nuts (200 grams from woollies) only have a handful of cashews and far too many almonds? I would happily trade the almonds for a few more cashews. And bung in some pistachios as a kicker too. No one wants peanuts in these things just the fancy ones! Paperwork logged, literally, as I type sitting on the crapper here at work. Ah the public service life (not really, work for a toxic insurance agent).

.45pm: DEALS COMING? There seems to be a bit brewing, with talk Charlie Dixon will officially head to Port Adelaide today.
resize

And, there's talk we may finally have a resolution in the Jake Carlisle to St Kilda saga.

Still Stuff all about Aish and Treloar:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

IF No Trades Today I hope another Explanation from Hine on the Trade Daily Show

Dave, Hine explained it very well....."It is a marathon not a sprint"

I know you don't like it but not much we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back