List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just had a look at the 4 players supposedly going to carlton from gws. It sums up how much I dislike GWS getting loaded up in the last couple of years. Two of these guys are former top 10 draft picks that GWS couldnt get anything out of..... I presume SOS was doing the recruiting.....interesting. No one is going on about the highly rated GWS players going to Carlton. Another of these players Jed Lamb started at Sydney but he delisted himself for better opportunities - I think - and GWS pick him up and do nothing with him. I suppose there are always players who get a couple of tries at making it and never deliver....but it seems to me that GWS just dont put enough work into recruiting and development because they basically dont have to....just go to the next one on the production line thank you very much. Its giving me the shits. I'm annoyed
I like the passion.

You'd think so. You wouldn't expect Collingwood to be relying on Carlton to gives us the pick we need to get a player that they want, would you?
lol. Yep. So, this year's second and next year's second we received from Saints, to be used in the Aish/Bastinac/ Brisbane deal? Independant of all other trades. Just do it.

Why does Barrett treat Wallace as if he is a god list manager? If he was that good surely he wouldn't be doing on a streaming radio show

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does that mean we are getting Adelaides pick 28 on traded by Carlton? I was really hoping it was going to be 20/21...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back