List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I texted my carlton mate earlier to ask why they would consider trading Menzel. The below pictures was his only response
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

The 265 People who said Treloar Trade would be 1st. Have you Changed your Mind?
No, I still think that Treloar will get traded before Howe.....

Come on Dave, you're better than this!

Still Stuff all about Aish and Treloar:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

They're doing you a favour. When the deals are done, what are you going to do with yourself. We won't have any draft choices, so no use discussing potential draftees. Sure you'll spend a few days finding footage of our new draftees, but then it's a long wait until the season begins.

And of course these personal reasons have nothing to do with Bucks or the way the Club has been run...

You left out Daisy, Harry, PK and to a lesser extent Leon by the way.

I'm yet to see anything that supports the suggestion that it's something to do with the way Bucks or the club operates, unless you count some bitter and twisted vitriol from Darren Jolly. A couple of blokes apparently didn't like leading teams but is that the clubs fault or an aversion to honest feedback from peers.

Daisy left of his own volition. Chased $$$s.

Harry I missed but I think it was as much mutual determination as the club getting rid of him.

PK decided he wasn't prepared to do the work to make it as an AFL footballer and retired of his own volition. Retired that is, not traded or delisted, retired.

Leon told the club he was retiring. Club tried to talk him out of it and was even considering delisting Macaffer to free up the salary space needed for Leon. At the 11th hour and after Caff had been re-signed, Leon had a change of heart. Club offered everything that was left under the TPP but wasn't enough to satisfy Leon. Don't see how that's the fault of the club when Leon had a history of threatening not to return after every pre-season.

You feel free to point accusing fingers at the club and our coach. I think they do a bloody good job and have rebuilt the list nicely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton holding up Treloar trade.
Treloar trade holding up Aish trade.

As per usual Carltank is dragging everyone down to their level.

Ive heard GWS want 2 second rounders for those 4 players, likely 21 and 28 (after menzel deal)
If hine can wrangle those pics out of GWS in the treloar trade he is a genius.
We will only get one, probably the latter.

I'm yet to see anything that supports the suggestion that it's something to do with the way Bucks or the club operates, unless you count some bitter and twisted vitriol from Darren Jolly. A couple of blokes apparently didn't like leading teams but is that the clubs fault or an aversion to honest feedback from peers.

Daisy left of his own volition. Chased $$$s.

Harry I missed but I think it was as much mutual determination as the club getting rid of him.

PK decided he wasn't prepared to do the work to make it as an AFL footballer and retired of his own volition. Retired that is, not traded or delisted, retired.

Leon told the club he was retiring. Club tried to talk him out of it and was even considering delisting Macaffer to free up the salary space needed for Leon. At the 11th hour and after Caff had been re-signed, Leon had a change of heart. Club offered everything that was left under the TPP but wasn't enough to satisfy Leon. Don't see how that's the fault of the club when Leon had a history of threatening not to return after every pre-season.

You feel free to point accusing fingers at the club and our coach. I think they do a bloody good job and have rebuilt the list nicely.
I'll feel free to point to the fact a massive amount of players have left of their own accord since Bucks took over and we went from heroes to zeroes due to that.
And leave excuses and rationalisation that suit the narrative to you.

If that's alright with you of course ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back