List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOYS DEAL IS OFFICIAL!

It's rare but it's fair to say I got the inside word on what's coming out on the Pies website tomorrow. Treloar that is.

How is his hair looking?

TRS I'm glad the quoted reply has come from you.

I'm happy to share with you some "proof" without providing to many leaks on here through a private message. I'd rather now put the evidence to air all over the net publicly here. Shoot me a private message and I'll show what I mean....

Good onya HFF this thread was getting batshit crazy to the point of annoyance!

I'm happy to share with you some "proof" without providing to many leaks on here through a private message. I'd rather now put the evidence to air all over the net publicly here. Shoot me a private message and I'll show what I mean....

You can't just share with one person! What about the rest of us who are putting in the hard yards in this thread :D

Does your proof include the agreed on deal, or just the official confirmation it's done??

Nearly time to walk away from this deal.we should get a gun at pick 7 anyway and keep our 1st next year which by all reports could be another gun.only thing is I would hate to see Carlton end up with treloar.
F#@!*%G hate "the scum" (indoctrinated at an early age) but Bears are really starting to get up there lately and GWS are not far behind..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, having viewed the evidence, and not wanting to expose HFF's source or how he got access to it... permit me to say that it's legit and Treloar is for all intents and purposes a Magpie.

Far out, just caught up on this thread.

You have my permission to stress after midday on Thursday but until then, just play it cool, Hine knows what he's doing.

Ah well, so no Finlayson huh? That's a shame. Hopefully we pick up Close or Still from our VFL side then. I still think they're big chances to get drafted and we're in need of their type and I think with the shallow draft they might be the best option late.

I think things will end up alright especially considering last years trade period went pretty well. Over a three year period (including next year if the Treloar and Aish trades go through) we will have done this to our list:

Out: Beams, Lumumba, two first rounders, pick 67, Freeman, Seedsman, Kennedy and a second rounder
In: De Goey, Varcoe, Crisp, Greenwood, Treloar, Aish, Howe and a 2016 second rounder

I don't know about you, but I think we're still ahead, especially considering we got a small bargain drafting Moore through the father-son rule.

I've been refreshing the AFL app on my phone pretty regularly throughout the days while I'm working, but I won't be worried until Thursday.

Ok, having viewed the evidence, and not wanting to expose HFF's source or how he got access to it... permit me to say that it's legit and Treloar is for all intents and purposes a Magpie.
Good enough for me!

1282045881_break-dancing.gif

Mr+Bean+Funny+Gif+Images+(2).gif

boy1.gif

Moving-animated-picture-of-dancin-dude.gif

Last edited:
From a glance at the Cartoon board it appears they have no intention of handing over pick 21 for the four player deal and are able to get it done for 27 which is the pick to be on traded to us. You'd want steak knives if that's all were getting back after all of this long, drawn out excruciating saga wouldn't you?
I thought GWS already have pick 27?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back