List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2.25pm: MENZEL A CROW?

Damian Barrett on Trade Radio has gone with the story we're hearing, that Troy Menzel might be traded to Adelaide in exchange for Sam Kerridge as well as pick 28. The Crows are interested enough to have Menzel in for a medical today.

Nothing official of course but our crack team of Peter 'The Doyen" Ryan, Nick Bowen and Nathan Schmook are working the phones furiously.

Could this be holding up the Treloar Trade?
That's a good get for Adelaide if true.

AFL site is saying the Blues 4 for 1 may actually be 4 for 2. The Blues will give up both 20 & 21. Surprises me thought it would be for just one of those picks.

A good pick back in the top 15-20 for Yarran probably means they can afford to offload both.
I think someone mentioned the other day that its not possible to trade 4 players for 1 pick. I think they mentioned that the maximum number of players that can be included for a single pick was 3. Can someone please clarify.

Sooooo...

Let me get this right.

Collingwood can't trade for Aish or Treloar until every other trade happens for every other player and club???

Seriously which trades are holding up our trades?

Apparently its all about which second round pick we get in the trade. The giants are waiting on pick 20 from carlton for 4 giants..maybe that one, but seriously I think the giants are just being dicks. Every journo is saying now all there sources are saying both deals will happen, we just might have to wait a bit.

Its brad johnsons opinion, as soon as i saw that i lost interest.
You should read it. He's actually pretty complimentary of where we're at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It can't, because we use the first round of 2016, you can't use any in a following round.
Yes we can because the pick was traded in. You cant trade the 2nd round pick you earn through your ladder position if you trade out your future 1st rounder.

Why does Barrett treat Wallace as if he is a god list manager?

Because he is ...

... compared to Barrett :p

If he was that good surely he wouldn't be doing on a streaming radio show

Surely that's a notch up from being a BigFooty poster :p

Great article. Hope we can go next level in 2016 and play in the second half of the season as we have done in the first half the last 2 years. Interesting that Brad Johnson who played over 300 games really rates Davoren.
Davoren's training may really benefit us in a lower interchange environment.

Seems like he recognised he loaded players too quickly.

Yes we can because the pick was traded in. You cant trade the 2nd round pick you earn through your ladder position if you trade out your future 1st rounder.

Seriously JollyBallsUp we need to put this up in Capitals in the thread title. Pretty much comes up on every page and you and I keep shooting it down. Arghhh!

Maybe it's us waiting for the Carlton /Gws trade so we can get 21 as part of the trade instead of 27. Or GWS will prefer to give us 21 over 27 and finlayson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back