List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth sometimes hurts but that's the reality.

No team in the comp would part their first pick for Langdon. You can find his type in the 50s +.
How dare you say that about our langdon, he is worth five first round picks.

I'd say that the deal with AT is pretty much over the line, done and dusted, he's coming to Collingwood. The only plausible explanation for us to be checking out Kreuzer's body parts at our medical facility would be because GWS have expressed an interest in Witts as part of a package for Treloar.

It would mean that GWS and Collingwood have agreed on a deal that would see two guys move interstate. AT would have to be the most selfish campaigner on this earth if he was to change his mind, and to change it on the whim of Richmond winning a final mind you which was one theory I've heard, he would have massively ****ed around so many people, most of all Witts, in which case, he would then be welcomed at Richmond.

Edit, just a hypothetical of what it would appear to take to get AT to Richmond or another club or even to remain at GWS, from here on in if the Kreuzer rumours are true. It would take AT to be a real shit-bag, and I don't know the guy and I'm sure he's no Dayne Beams or Nick Davis type of a bloke. He seems like a decent enough young man to me.

Last edited:
Big call SM. I normally agree with you on many things but White better? Hmm I'm not so sure. He promises much but delivers little.
Plus to be honest Kreuzer is far better than Witts which is what I think we are looking to upgrade.

Ok, answer me this, what would Kreuzberg be recruited as?

We already have a number one ruck (2 actually) who has played very good football and needs to keep that role to become the super star he should.

So, if not as a number one ruck as a relieving ruck that plays about 70% forward?

Jesse White, often maligned and unfairly by many including me, has kicked 27-28 goals this year from less than a full season, is a healthy body, is cheap and probably superior to Kreuzberg as a forward.

I'm being over the top with my critique of Kreuzber but I just don't see where he can come in and do significantly better than the options we currently posses. Especially when you consider he wound come cheap and will be lucky to average 15 games a year going forward.

Ok, answer me this, what would Kreuzberg be recruited as?

We already have a number one ruck (2 actually) who has played very good football and needs to keep that role to become the super star he should.

So, if not as a number one ruck as a relieving ruck that plays about 70% forward?

Jesse White, often maligned and unfairly by many including me, has kicked 27-28 goals this year from less than a full season, is a healthy body, is cheap and probably superior to Kreuzberg as a forward.

I'm being over the top with my critique of Kreuzber but I just don't see where he can come in and do significantly better than the options we currently posses. Especially when you consider he wound come cheap and will be lucky to average 15 games a year going forward.

That's the dilemma. I don't think he is a natural forward, he is more of a ruck so if he is playing as the #1 its to the detriment of Grundy no doubt.

You actually may be right, White would kick more goals than Kreuzer as a forward.

Gee, I hope the club don't mess this up.

A fit Kruezer is what we are craving for! You just don't know it, can pack mark, can run, can fit in at CHF, the other day the so called experts on TV were banging on about if he stays fit not only is he the most important player at the scum but also potentially the number one ruck in the AFL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I usually do literal. Ok so herp derp means you are laughing at me now for not knowing that posters were saying "Sauce" deliberately. Gosh. I mean GOSH. I feel so mortified.:oops::cry: Thanks for skooling me tho homey.
Sorry, no real offence intended, just mucking around.:)

Witts and pick 7 to GWS for Treloar and in comes Kreuizer to replace Witts.

I am not that against it because Kreuizer is miles ahead of Witts and a better player than White overall. The sub rule is gone next season so we can now have two ruckman playing.

I am not a huge fan of him overall tbh but he will improve our side and wouldn't be nice to piss off all the Carlton fans.

A fit Kruezer is what we are craving for! You just don't know it, can pack mark, can run, can fit in at CHF, the other day the so called experts on TV were banging on about if he stays fit not only is he the most important player at the scum but also potentially the number one ruck in the AFL.

He averages 18 hitouts in his 119 game career, his career stats are worse than Grundy and he is 27 next season. He is marginally better than Witts.
Kruezer will never be a top 10 ruckman and he is a terrible CHF.

That's the dilemma. I don't think he is a natural forward, he is more of a ruck so if he is playing as the #1 its to the detriment of Grundy no doubt.

You actually may be right, White would kick more goals than Kreuzer as a forward.

Gee, I hope the club don't mess this up.

In all honesty I just can't see what he'd offer that we don't already have. If we didn't have Grundy or witts I'd be all for it.

Interesting period coming up.

Keep in mind I was dead set against crisp and did not rate my boy, Varcoe, one bit either. So take opinion with a grain of salt.

Having said that I can't see the Kreuzberg move working for so many different reasons.

Most important player at the scum is not a difficult achievement, considering the 2nd place is the spoon holder...
Potentially #1 ruck? First beat Goldstein, Sandi and then we compare with the rest .

I am not that against it because Kreuizer is miles ahead of Witts and a better player than White overall. The sub rule is gone next season so we can now have two ruckman playing.

I am not a huge fan of him overall tbh but he will improve our side and wouldn't be nice to piss off all the Carlton fans.

They might get band 1 compo though, I'm pretty sure they can force us to trade.

Unfortunately it probably won't piss of the Carlton fans as they will likely wind up with pick 2 compo for him if it only takes a $450k offer to get classed as a Band 1.

So Witt's to the dogs, giants or swans maybe?? I would rather take the dogs first round pick for Witt's and our 3rd rounder so we can have a first round draft pick still.

Not sure Blues will be too pissed off if we pay him enough to activate band 1 compo and they get pick 2 as a result.

They might get a reverse Daisy and be laughing at us when Kruezer is out injured all the time.

Got my concerns about this trade/deal.

Sorry, no real offence intended, just mucking around.:)
I have taken no offence? Your mentioning it makes me suspect I was meant to though. You've confused me with this now? So you were joking about the derp on my sauce post or that was real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back