List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why exactly are Carlton looking to trade Casboult?

His kicking finally started to improve this season with the help of Sav, he's a big unit who can take a strong contested mark and pinch hit in the ruck.

It's not exactly like they're flush with key forwards.

If Witts had of been on the trade table I would have looked at him as ruck back up with the cost seemingly only a second rounder.

You know what?

How about you let this go and stop telling me to let this go.

If you don't consider people blatantly lying and hence leading to the pollution of this board with garbage against the rules you should have no issue with me exposing and laughing at it.

and why are you so Sure pie time is Wrong that you have to go and make it a Song and Dance about it?

You know what?

If you don't consider people blatantly lying and hence leading to the pollution of this board with garbage against the rules you should have no issue with me exposing and laughing at it.
BigFooty isn't a QandA session PB - there's plenty of rubbish that comes out posters mouth's that contribute a whole lot less. You have a choice as to who you want to listen to and who you don't. The ignore function was designed specifically for this. This Robin Hood crusade just get's long in the tooth. If you're happy playing the cyber bully game than more power to you and your followers.

As far as I've seen, nothing has been confirmed or denied for us this trade week so chill out and be patient. Post all your vendetta's next week after the trade period closes.

We won't get Howe, you got what you wanted I don't share info any more and I don't know what you're talking about with the deleted, I post a lot I forget what I write most the time

Hey BEEG part of PieBeasts MO is to get a reply and rub people up the wrong way........I actually find it funny (yes I am not normal)

No need to stop sharing your info.

If all of us agreed on this board we would be bored shitless.

Don't justify your post to anyone.......even that shit stirrer PieBeast !

BigFooty isn't a QandA session PB - there's plenty of rubbish that comes out posters mouth's that contribute a whole lot less. You have a choice as to who you want to listen to and who you don't. The ignore function was designed specifically for this. This Robin Hood crusade just get's long in the tooth. If you're happy playing the cyber bully game than more power to you and your followers.

Spot On. PieBeast don't trust pie time then just put him on the Ignore list as then you don't have to listen to What You Think is Lies

You know what?

images.jpeg

So your personal interpretation aside you're saying I'm not doing anything against the rules.

Glad that's sorted.

Why exactly are Carlton looking to trade Casboult?

His kicking finally started to improve this season with the help of Sav, he's a big unit who can take a strong contested mark and pinch hit in the ruck.

It's not exactly like they're flush with key forwards.

If Witts had of been on the trade table I would have looked at him as ruck back up with the cost seemingly only a second rounder.

Because Freo are desperate to push for a flag while Pav, Sandi and Micheal Johnson are still around (if Pav stays) and they know a KPF has been a big deficiency in their otherwise very good lineup and gameplan.
If they don't get McCarthy, then I think Casboult would be a very good get for them. Will not be expected to be dominant, but will need to keep playing as a big forward and playing his role in the forward line, and being a target they can kick it to when they are struggling to score. (Which is where I think Casboults talents lie)

I think he would be more valuable to Freo (and thus they would be willing to spend more) than he will be to Carlton. Carlton will miss him, but given that they have a lot of rebuilding ahead of them, could actually be better off longterm with pieces from Freo... it all really depends on what they think they can get from Freo.

As far as I've seen, nothing has been confirmed or denied for us this trade week so chill out and be patient. Post all your vendetta's next week after the trade period closes.

Hey NT.T a little of topic but is it a Bigfooty offence to thank a Mod from another Board on the Pies Board?

Come on mate, none of it matters that much, does it?
Did BEEG take the jam out of your donut?

Only thing I have been wrong about so far is Aish being very unlikely, and guess what? Right now as we speak it is its going be very hard to land him.

Treloar will be at Collingwood, this was when all the Richmond bullshit was happening and this board was in a frenzy.

Kruzer would not be at Collingwood, 2 weeks later it's announced he is staying at Carlton.

Seedsman would not be at Collingwood.

Freeman was 40/60 to stay.

Oxley we want to keep, but we are open to trading him if it's for the right deal. Well he hadn't signed yet, and hadn't asked for a trade either.

We won't get Howe. Well I could be wrong but I don't think I am. He wants 600k and we are keeping our powder dry for next year, because the plan is to see where our list is at and what holes we need to fix.

I see a few references to the StKilds festival in the last month. I told this board about the Pies players at StKilds Festival 6 months ago, I'm sure it's easy to find Pie Beast as you record everything I say. This was before Barrett even broke the story, he never mentioned when it all happened either.

That felt good I'm going to bed Go Pies and you won't see another source update from me again, not worth the headache amongst the keyboard warriors.

Last edited:
Hey BEEG part of PieBeasts MO is to get a reply and rub people up the wrong way........I actually find it funny (yes I am not normal)

No need to stop sharing your info.

If all of us agreed on this board we would be bored shitless.

Don't justify your post to anyone.......even that shit stirrer PieBeast !
Mate I'm just misunderstood and look forward to Beeg's mail as much as his legion of fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all the talk of Treloar going to Collingwood and the deal being agreed upon months ago, would it be stupid to think that the Giants and the Pies have pretty much said we'll give you a couple days of "Stalling" to allow the Giants to save face in regards to their supporters. Let the Giants to do a bit of Big Talking for a couple of days before its announced.

Yeah, given that Treloar and Collingwood were both pretty open about it to start off with, I did think that something was already decided.
But the longer it takes the longer I question that.
I wouldn't be surprised if the clubs had had preliminary talks and had a ballpark arangement, but now either GWS is trying to squeeze a bit more out of us (or vice versa), or they might be looking at other trades to see if they help the agreement. For example - if we get GC's 2nd rounder for Seedsman, then combining that pick (either 19 or 22) does look more attractive than our 2nd rounder, either this or next year.

Mate I'm just misunderstood and look forward to Beeg's mail as much as his legion of fans.

Yeah I know but some people (me) get you (like I said not normal :D) and some people take it personally which I get also.

It takes all types in life as they say!

Fine by me o_O As long as it's a genuine TY.

I thought so because I think we have the Best Mods in the business.....suck .....suck......

Ok one more question and I am of to bed also.

Can a mods from another board delete a "thank you post" on our board?

there are many people that don't get any info like myself, who like when others share what they find out
like most things in life, info give today mite be correct but in two days time it has changed. this time of year
very little stays the same, and really does it matter. if its given in good faith, which most are that is all that matters.
for me I just don't get the hate on this, in sharing info.

With freo having pick 16 and in the market for Bennell and casboult (if no McCarthy) they have already said because no other suitors they won't give up 16 for Bennell.
What are the thoughts of 2 of our poss 2nd rounders (seed or freeman) for freo's pick? Could do either Aish or weideman in the draft?

I thought so because I think we have the Best Mods in the business.....suck .....suck......

Ok one more question and I am of to bed also.

Can a mods from another board delete a "thank you post" on our board?
No, but if they ask us to we more than likely will. You're making me very nervous CFC???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back