• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Langdons depth only were in for a big year ... jet

Jet?
Yeah-nah.

If he were a jet and you put him on the trade table, he should at least fetch a first rounder.
If you put him on the table today, he would at most fetch a second rounder.
He is massively overrated on our board.

Herald Sun reporting Kreuzer will complete a medical with us.

Queue meltdown.

Perts Bigger Body comment wasn't Danger, it was Krooooozer

Please Collingwood don't do it...............hopefully we use the same doctor that checked out Stevey J :drunk:

ATTENTION ATTENTION.. ALL BIGFOOTY POSTERS.

"Sauce" is a word that means a liquid substance poured over food to enhance flavor such as Soy sauce, Tomato sauce, Cranberry sauce.

"Source" is a word in the English language that refers to the beginning of something or the cause of something or a person, book or other reference that gives information.

In almost all situations here on Bigfooty it will be the latter meaning and spelling that you will require. I hope this clarifies matters for you. Please make note of this in future because spelling is important people and as Collingwood supporters we have standards to maintain. Also, there's only so many times we can reply "Worcestershire" to your "Sauce"?? posts before it stops being funny.

Herpa?

Witts must be on the trade table pending Kreuzer's medical.

I'm warming to this to be honest.

It's obvious we cannot carry both Grundy and Witts in games. Plus Witts has no physicality or overhead presence.
Kreuzer at least can move around the ground and hits hard.
He and Grundy could potentially work. It will never work with Witts and Grundy together though.

If there's a time to move Witts, it's now that his value is at something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jet?
Yeah-nah.

If he were a jet and you put him on the trade table, he should at least fetch a first rounder.
If you put him on the table today, he would at most fetch a second rounder.
He is massively overrated on our board.
He may be only be a fast moving plane as of yet but is a gun footballer, why would you trade him? ridiculous call

But you can't afford him along with Aish, Kruezer, Dangerfield, Vickery & Matt Thomas......

We will help you out with Treloar so you can get the others :thumbsu:
Nah, we can do just fine. And to burst a bubble that is floating around on your board: We can easily afford Treloar and Aish and Kruezer :)

Answer the question why would he want to be with us.gws are a lot closer to success then we are and with Buckley as coach we are a miles away.

Close losses from memory Sydney , port , freo , hawthorn reverse that it's a 14 win season. One of the youngest sides. I think bucks has really turned the corner with this group
Is it possible that GWS have expressed an interest in Witts in relation to the Treloar deal and that is why we have an interest in Kreuzer?

I would definetly take it at that , logical thinking would have interest in Kreuzer due to knowing what gws are wanting for treloar. Ie both Kruezer and treloar or niether

He may be only be a fast moving plane as of yet but is a gun footballer, why would you trade him? ridiculous call

I'm just pointing out that these "guns" would attract first round draft choices as compo.

Put Langdon on the table and I guarantee you no club would offload a first rounder for him because he is not a gun. He is an ordinary footballer.

Aish yes and your just joined the chase for kruser, would that not suggest someone u were chasing has said no.[/QUOTE
Herald Sun reporting Kreuzer will complete a medical with us.

Queue meltdown.

Perts Bigger Body comment wasn't Danger, it was Krooooozer

If we get Kreuzber im gonna lose my shit. He is the most overrated player in the league. Jesse White is 10 time the player he is and much much cheaper. Also much less injury prone and one dimensional.

Yuck. if we get him we are making a huge mistake. Injury prone, not agile, not a great ruckman, not a great forward, and treacle slow.

If we get Kreuzber im gonna lose my shit. He is the most overrated player in the league. Jesse White is 10 time the player he is and much much cheaper. Also much less injury prone and one dimensional.

Yuck. if we get him we are making a huge mistake. Injury prone, not agile, not a great ruckman, not a great forward, and treacle slow.

Big call SM. I normally agree with you on many things but White better? Hmm I'm not so sure. He promises much but delivers little.
Plus to be honest Kreuzer is far better than Witts which is what I think we are looking to upgrade.

I'm just pointing out that these "guns" would attract first round draft choices as compo.

Put Langdon on the table and I guarantee you no club would offload a first rounder for him because he is not a gun. He is an ordinary footballer.
This is an ordinary post ;)

It means people do it deliberately. It's like rocket surgeon.
Really? you sure? Never heard of rocket surgeon either actually. I guess I'm just not hip to all this new fangled groovfaddery. But how come when I googled Herpa it just came up with a die caste model maker and std references? You been at Uncle Dongas sausages again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back