List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I am with a customer this week and dont have the luxury of working from home and listening to trade radio all day.

The suspense (or lack of) is killing me!

:D

Coffee break time.

With Freeman going out for a Pick next year, we have to fill his spot on the list with one less selection in the draft this year.

So what has happened today? Anything? I have only just checked and all I can see is that the Treloar deal has fallen through?????

The only deal we can finalise is a pick next year for a player departing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if we had a mid season trade/draft period as well. 4 weeks of hell.

Nah midseason trade window would be hectic as.. seasons going down the toilet? Players coming out of contract? SELL! It'll take list management and tanking to another level.

What makes it worse was that Maher was carrying on about Trelaor and his op earlier in the show and whether the integrity officer needed to review it. I called in and told him at around 7.30 that the AFL had cleared it, so the idiot just wants to muck rake.
I heard you in that case and you are right. He loves to drop little hand grenades and then distance himself from them. He'll make veiled accusations and insinuations of wrong-doing, especially when it involves Collingwood, and then drop the old "I don't necessarily think thats the case, but thats what I keep hearing" type get-outs. He'll say that he doesn't think there is anything to it, yet he'll drag it out ad-nauseum for as long as he can. Its so obvious I think he must do just to keep the Pies fans ringing in.

I heard you in that case and you are right. He loves to drop little hand grenades and then distance himself from them. He'll make veiled accusations and insinuations of wrong-doing, especially when it involves Collingwood, and then drop the old "I don't necessarily think thats the case, but thats what I keep hearing" type get-outs. He'll say that he doesn't think there is anything to it, yet he'll drag it out ad-nauseum for as long as he can. Its so obvious I think he must do just to keep the Pies fans ringing in.

After this trade period is done, every Pies member should call him up and KB as well on their respective radio shows. Make up some reason why you are calling in. As soon as you get on air, tell them to eat a dick. Let's see if all their callers for a month can tell them to eat dicks.

Freeman for a 2nd next year and exchange of picks this year.

26 & Freeman 2016 2nd for Aish.

Keep 2016 1st clear for Treloar.

I cant believe it's taken over a week to settle on next years 2nd rounder for Freeman. That is rediculously unders given North has given away pick 15 for Anderson.
Is Hine even in Melbourne or still in Bali?!

I cant believe it's taken over a week to settle on next years 2nd rounder for Freeman. That is rediculously unders given North has given away pick 15 for Anderson.
Is Hine even in Melbourne or still in Bali?!

Did Hine even go to bali? I doubt he would be allowed to with trade week and all. I am hugely disappointed with next year's second rounder for Freeman if that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back