List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well recruiters/list managers etc etc probably have familys and lives just as us regular people of society do. Probably just give them a break, in what would be an extremely busy period for these guys.
This is their time, who doesn't work a weekend or two to get their job done.

Actually in Holland I worked for a company where everyone's salary was out in the open. Took getting used too but at least you know who is really earning their keep. I got no issues with it at all.
Aren't Soccer, Baseball, NFL salaries known? I mean OS.
Wouldn't be a bad idea however give the amount a player agents most players would know who is on what.

Well recruiters/list managers etc etc probably have familys and lives just as us regular people of society do. Probably just give them a break, in what would be an extremely busy period for these guys.
Isn't the weekend the main time that recruiting types work? You know, watching football and such?

How is Mitch Brown at playing as a forward? Rubbish or just doesn't get a look in with Kennedy and Darling playing?

Rubbish. They tried him there against the doggies in the semi final & he was like a fish out of water.

How is Mitch Brown at playing as a forward? Rubbish or just doesn't get a look in with Kennedy and Darling playing?
I saw him kick a goal in the last final WCE played this season, was played forward then and was very ordinary. It was such a seagull goal. Would rather go to the draft and take some short term pain

Aren't Soccer, Baseball, NFL salaries known? I mean OS.
Wouldn't be a bad idea however give the amount a player agents most players would know who is on what.

why should the public know what a player is on? - would bring out even more crackpots and hangers on.

Trade board is hillarious at the moment. Tigers posters getting really salty and starting to take pot shots at other clubs to deflect from their own clubs ineptitude :D

That thing Groupie has got it bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys whats up with the killer B's! Brown and Blair?
Would it be fair to say there must be some other clubs looking at them. Or else you would think they would have signed by now?
Does anyone no anymore?

Melbourne will make finals next year while we will be near the bottom of the ladder, prepare yourselves.

If you think Melbourne picking up Rockflog will catapult them to finals contention whilst that causes us to fall back further, tells me you are immature and have zero knowledge of the game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back