List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys whats up with the killer B's! Brown and Blair?
Would it be fair to say there must be some other clubs looking at them. Or else you would think they would have signed by now?
Does anyone no anymore?
Blair signed a 1 year deal.

Any updates from us over the last 24 hours aside from Marsh wanting to head back to WA? We've been quiet.

Any updates from us over the last 24 hours aside from Marsh wanting to head back to WA? We've been quiet.

Pretty Much been Dead Quiet since the Marsh Announcement from the Club

More bad news

Got some inside info from a Scum friend that Fyffe to Carlton year after next - they are all over him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1) what are you doing having a scum friend? The shame of it.
2) They're talking themselves up but a Docker mate of mine reckons that Fyfe's about to turn his phone off coz he's sick of SOS trying to get him to fully commit. Apparently it all hinges on Freo's turnaround and what the Saints come up with. He won't do the dirty on Freo and walk to anyone without a trace, even though he can.
3) anyone could be talking shit.

Hang on I thought we treat most rumours on here as fact.

I don't know what to think now.
Correction not "most" rumours, it's "ALL" rumours as fact.

More bad news

Got some inside info from a Scum friend that Fyffe to Carlton year after next - they are all over him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would rather he go to Carlton than anyone else, ala Judd, makes no difference to a shit team going nowhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard today Brent McCaffer to play/coach Kilcunda bass down Phillip Island way pretty sure is from around that area and that Dane Swan will try play a few games down there next year if his foot holds up for a reported 20k

True, Wells is around 12 months older, but has played less games. Lewis has played another 21 games, pretty much equal to a season, however, this could be courtesy of a plethora of finals appearances too. Durability is the key to Wells, Lewis averages 22 games a year, Wells 17, both have about the same amount of goals, 145 for Lewis and 150 for Wells.
The reason we are getting ridiculed is the injuries that Wells has had, the Achilles issue, the lung clots, shoulder issues and the broken foot but that was courtesy of Drew Petrie standing on it.
Injuries, not age is the underlying issue and the core reason we are getting heat, but who cares, they hate us cos they ain't us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back